Edit History

ice9004

ice9004

I like the story a lot but I have noticed a few things:

The character background is quite long, I only asked for 4 paragraphs. Don't fix it now though.

I would I think having your character be a well known entrepreneur gives them too much influence, even if they are now disgraced. I would think he made his money from monster hunters looking for a technological edge. So a small but typically wealthy clientele.

I don't know how you made your character have a monster stat block. I like the look of it, its very easy to read, however, I would preferer if you made the sheet in MythWeavers so I can see all the feats and other things you took. An example being I can't tell which Inventor innovation you took at first glance. I only knew after I read you story.

Last thing. How does the Morningstar work? I'm imagining it is a divine powered rail gun because it can't deal energy damage. at least not yet

Sorry for all the negativity but I want this to be the best it can.

ice9004

ice9004

I like the story a lot but I have noticed a few things:

The character background is quite long, I only asked for 4 paragraphs. Don't fix it now though.

I don't know how you made your character have a monster stat block. I like the look of it, however, I would preferer if you made