Edit History

Putting in my formal request for some of the tier 1 season 3 adventures.

What are you wanting someone to run? DDEX3-10 Quelling the Horde, DDEX3-12 Hillsfar Reclaimed, and DDEX3-14 Death on the Wall
What Tier is this? Tier-1
What draws you to this adventure? I was captivated by this storyline when I played it on the old site but was never able to finish it. My character has been waiting around for the opportunity since then.
What are your expectations for how long this will last? Just these three adventures to complete the storyline but I would not be opposed to continuing on to tier 2 with CCC-BMG-10/HILL1-1 Arrival, CCC-BMG-11/HILL1-2 Exodus, and CCC-BMG-12/HILL1-3 Resurgence
What kind of character are you planning on running? I have a Rogue/Soulknife waiting at level 3

Putting in my formal request for some of the tier 1 season 3 adventures.

What are you wanting someone to run? DDEX3-10 Quelling the Horde, DDEX3-12 Hillsfar Reclaimed, and DDEX3-14 Death on the Wall
What Tier is this? Tier-1
What draws you to this adventure? I was captivated by this storyline when I played it on the old site but was never able to finish it. My character has been waiting around for the opportunity since then.
What are your expectations for how long this will last? Just these three adventures to complete the storyline but I would not be opposed to continuing on to tier 2 with CCC-BMG-10/HILL1-1 Arrival, CCC-BMG-11/HILL1-2 Exodus, and CCC-BMG-12/HILL1-3 Resurgence
What kind of character are you planning on running? I have a Rogue/Soulknife waiting at level 3