The Virtual Tavern

Eric

I don't think two of use are equipped to explore the place on our own and the sleeping party members are clearly enchanted somehow that we don't understand. I don't think we have much choice but to go look for help.

Copy that. I've reopened the game for advertisement. Pending any nibbles, do you want to go fishing at the Wizard's Walk (or elsewhere in town) for retainers?

@cheezal - if you want to swap out for your other character when we're in town, that's fine. If you want to keep Golon around as a retainer, also fine.

Well there are two avenues ahead here at present.

We take them out of the Bastian structure,and wait and see if time has them snap out of it..or perhaps the second bed may help? but i would suggest only one of us go in and see if ,you as you say we come under the effect of any enchantment...

But if we take the two outside,then do the bed test...and it has no effect. all good,maybe then thats a positive thing for the other two.

If it effects Golan,since i would risk myself to go in...if i fail and fall asleep, leave me and at least get the other two out and back to town..

Then i can always bring in a newbie, or just wait until i wake up, or you all get back..

Let's try an experiment. Golan sneaks in with Yorp and put him on the second bed. If he wakes up, we carry on. If the pair don't return then Stoyan takes Astrid back to town where they will mourn the loss of their human companion and their indentured kobold servant. ;)

I just extended my previous post to include ,your wishes.. Golon at least got Astrid out. and if you don't see Yorp or him back in within a few hours..i would head back to town.

I was under the impression we have other pc's waiting to fill in lost players roles.. So why not let them join now.

But i will go with the majority of the pc's decision.