Jump to content

Edit History

Arionne Amata - Itinerant Scholarimage.png.6158122ad895e3badf8c1e1661802be9.png

(22) | health-normal.svg HP: 56/56 |halloween_outline-23-512.png Fortitude: +12 | sprint.svg Reflex: +9 | calm, peace, yoga, serene, serenity, mind, meditate, meditation, peaceful Will: +9 | awareness.svg Perception: +6


"That is extremely good to know, Master Axebane."

Arionne answered with full formality, relying on politeness to make a good impression. 

"I've yet to fully review our funds, and will need to discuss it with the others. But as we're intending to maintain our control of the Citadel I'd certainly like to see it fully restored. For now, I'll take twenty gold from our communal funds and let us see the gate restored. "

She paused, keeping her tone complete serious so that there would be no room for suspicion that she was secretly mocking the mason. 

"Are you a scholar of Chelish architecture then? What is it about the Citadel that interests you so much?"

She was always happy to meet another scholar, be they amateur or formally trained. She did not try and haggle him down either, she had no interest in trying to convince him to accept less than his craft was worth. If he did good work, then she would be happy to pay for it. If the others wanted her to pay out of her personal share for not trying, so be it. 


She spent the evening deciphering the Infernal text, surprised to discover it was an instruction manual for the construction of Chelish Hellplate. An interesting skill to develop, but one that she had no interest in acquiring. The scales she could summon were harder than an iron, even infernal iron, and it was with no small amount of pride that she thought so. 

The next morning, she returned the text to Alak. 

"I would be happy to accompany you through the Citadel, Armiger Stagram."

She was vastly more interested in making sure he didn't learn anything about the Elfgates than she was in making sure no Goblins died. The others would likely raise a fuss about the later though, so she'd do that too. Besides, they were building a fragile balance of power within their new domain. The Orcs were the dominant force, that much was clear, but technically did not hold the legal ownership of the place. Would such distinctions matter to them? She didn't know much of their kind, so she didn't know. 

For now, she would accompany the Chelaxian, and make sure he learned nothing important to inform his masters. She did her best, but inside her mind she was screaming that she was too awkward, formal, and stiff with him. Could he sense her fear? He was of the Chain, was he not? She wasn't military, but she was a runaway from the position that her Sisters had given her. He was exactly what they would send after her, if the Sisters of the Golden Erinyess ever learned that she was here. It put an edge on all of her interactions that she'd have strongly preferred not be there.

 

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty
Conditions: Channel Elements, Armor in Earth,


Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

ACTIONS
IMPULSES - DC 20, +10
  • Channel Elements spacer.png raise aura, can combine with 1 action stance or 1 action elemental blast
  • Base Kinesis spacer.png 30' light bulk, generate, move or suppress
  • Elemental Blasts spacer.png or spacer.png 30' bludgeoning or piercing d8, 60' fire d6
  • Flying Flame spacer.png 30' line of 2d6 fire damage. Basic Reflex
  • Weapon Infusion image.png.4807a787a4171fe706d255ca10a57a7f.png shape blasts into a weapon, add a trait
  • Armor in Earth spacer.png raise AC to 21
  • Burning Jet spacer.png stride 40' and ignore difficult terrain
  • Thermal Nimbus spacer.png resistance 4 and damage 2 within aura  

 

Arionne Amata - Itinerant Scholarimage.png.6158122ad895e3badf8c1e1661802be9.png

(22) | health-normal.svg HP: 56/56 |halloween_outline-23-512.png Fortitude: +12 | sprint.svg Reflex: +9 | calm, peace, yoga, serene, serenity, mind, meditate, meditation, peaceful Will: +9 | awareness.svg Perception: +6


"That is extremely good to know, Master Axebane."

Arionne answered with full formality, relying on politeness to make a good impression. 

"I've yet to fully review our funds, and will need to discuss it with the others. But as we're intending to maintain our control of the Citadel I'd certainly like to see it fully restored. For now, I'll take twenty gold from our communal funds and let us see the gate restored. "

She paused, keeping her tone complete serious so that there would be no room for suspicion that she was secretly mocking the mason. 

"Are you a scholar of Chelish architecture then? What is it about the Citadel that interests you so much?"

She was always happy to meet another scholar, be they amateur or formally trained. She did not try and haggle him down either, she had no interest in trying to convince him to accept less than his craft was worth. If he did good work, then she would be happy to pay for it. If the others wanted her to pay out of her personal share for not trying, so be it. 


She spent the evening deciphering the Infernal text, surprised to discover it was an instruction manual for the construction of Chelish Hellplate. An interesting skill to develop, but one that she had no interest in acquiring. The scales she could summon were harder than an iron, even infernal iron, and it was with no small amount of pride that she thought so. 

The next morning, she returned the text to Alak. 

"I would be happy to accompany you through the Citadel, Armiger Stagram."

She was vastly more interested in making sure he didn't learn anything about the Elfgates than she was in making sure no Goblins died. The others would likely raise a fuss about the later though, so she'd do that too. Besides, they were building a fragile balance of power within their new domain. The Orcs were the dominant force, that much was clear, but technically did not hold the legal ownership of the place. Would such distinctions matter to them? She didn't know much of their kind, so she didn't know. 

For now, she would accompany the Chelaxian, and make sure he learned nothing important to inform his masters. 
 

Mechanics

Main Hand: Empty
Off Hand: Empty
Conditions: Channel Elements, Armor in Earth,


Action 1:

Action 2:

Action 3:

ACTIONS
IMPULSES - DC 20, +10
  • Channel Elements spacer.png raise aura, can combine with 1 action stance or 1 action elemental blast
  • Base Kinesis spacer.png 30' light bulk, generate, move or suppress
  • Elemental Blasts spacer.png or spacer.png 30' bludgeoning or piercing d8, 60' fire d6
  • Flying Flame spacer.png 30' line of 2d6 fire damage. Basic Reflex
  • Weapon Infusion image.png.4807a787a4171fe706d255ca10a57a7f.png shape blasts into a weapon, add a trait
  • Armor in Earth spacer.png raise AC to 21
  • Burning Jet spacer.png stride 40' and ignore difficult terrain
  • Thermal Nimbus spacer.png resistance 4 and damage 2 within aura  

 

×
×
  • Create New...