Edit History

Grudge

Grudge

I voted 1 and 3, 1 mainly for the same reason as @Vladim, so we kinda know each other. We are the crew of this vessel and if we're not bestest of friends we are at least colleagues who share the goal. I voted 3 so we can explore vows a bit better, and have the incentive to succeed as the group.

Grudge

Grudge

I voted 1 and 3, 1 mainly for the same reason as @Vladim, so we kinda know each other. We are the crew of this vessel and if we're not bestest of friends we are at least colleagues who share the goal. I voted 3 so we can explore vows a bit better, and have the incentive to succeed as he group.

Grudge

Grudge

I voted 1 and 3, 1 mainly for the same reason as @Vladim, so we kinda know each other. We are the crew of this vessel and if we're not bestest of friends we are at least colleagues who share the goal. I voted 3 so we can explore vows a bit better,

Grudge

Grudge

I voted 1 and 3, 1 mainly for the same reason as @Vladim, so we kinda know each other. We are crew of this vessel and if we're not bestest of friend we are at least colleagues who share the goal. I voted 3 so we can explore vows a bit better