Applicant Questions

I rarely have posting time on weekends - comes of having a 4-year old who is both in the process of stopping having naptimes and always wants to do something with someone.

I have not offered an opinion on Megazord health yet. Hadn't given it a ton of thought, due to focusing on my character.

I'd decided that the Lunar Zord should be a Tiger years ago... like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when I was first coming up with Terra Force. I can't remember exactly why, but it may have been "Lunar Wolf is just copying Wild Force so I don't want that" and because I like big cats.

Yin Zord being the Ebon Dragon and Yang Zord being the White Wolf is because "Kindred of the East" ... although technically it being the Scarlet Phoenix would have fit better, but that was already taken by the Fire Ranger before I even thought about adding the Yin and Yang Rangers.

(The Ebon Dragon being the supreme spirit embodiment of Yin and the Scarlet Phoenix being the supreme spirit embodiment of Yang was common to all the "Far East" versions of the original World of Darkness game-lines)

Hmm. What Specialization indeed? A case could be made for the existing "Frighten" Specialization, or maybe "Eerie Presence" or "Chilling Presence" if you want something new.

Cool.

Sorry for the silence, guys - had a few bad days. Hope everyone's ok and the application cut-off tomorrow doesn't accidentally make this go invisible for some of you (if it does, I'll fix it when I get on)

Also, once you're ready, people can either request to join the game using the Join Game button, or you can invite them to join the game, and then it will show up in their "My Games" window on the homepage or in "My Games" under the "Games" menu in the top navigation.