Jump to content

Nightmare Over Ragged Hollow


Saltimbanco

Recommended Posts

 

 Avandriela - Elf Magic-User (1)

Armor AC: 9 | HP: 4/4 (1d4) | Attributes | Speed, Saves, ATKs | Magic-User Abilities | Elf Abilities | Languages | Special Effects |
 
AvAvandriela.png.c7bb111847e9916a7157b6a2bcf50636.pnga looks a little like she wants to gag at the thought of cursed rat-thing pustules tainting the town's water. "Are we sure we can trust this... thing... Well, I guess, uhm, I guess it's not like this thing won't find itself at our mercy if it betrays us. Surely there must be some kind of guard quarters? A place we can find a dungeon? It's a ridiculous ask, honestly, but I think the people are most likely to trust an orderly cleric. Lucia, want to accompany me and try to find somewhere to keep thi-- Croaker?"
Ava starts to look around for a place to head that looks about right. She hasn't yet heard mention of a dungeon in this town yet but surely it exists. Hopefully not below the temple...
 
Edited by skeleteleks (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Easley_femalecleric.jpgLucia Abate - Cleric (1)


Armor AC: 3 [16] | HP: 6/6 (d6) | Attributes | Speed, Saves, ATKs | Class Abilities | Spells | Languages | Special Effects |
 

Lucia nods at Avandriela, but then something rings a bell.

Croaker? Do you mean the Witch of Gloan Woods? Gambling a bit, she posed sternly: what did you do to earn her wrath and a curse?

And you haven't answered my question about how it is you ended up in the well.

Perhaps I'd best leave you to my friends here, pointing to Pepik, Wobgom, and Hack, who she deemed the most formidable to the rat-goblin, Bramzann's biceps notwithstanding.

 

 
OOC

Sorry, but I'm still laughing at that "not armed for ranged" pun. 😄

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Vedast said:

And you haven't answered my question about how it is you ended up in the well.

"Oh. Yeah. Good place to hide from the huums. And sneaky at nights to bite the rats! Ha ha!"

53 minutes ago, Vedast said:

Croaker? Do you mean the Witch of Gloan Woods?

It points to itself and smiles a ratty grin. "Me! No. Though she has tasty cookies. the hag is different. She cursested us. But also lives in Gloan."

56 minutes ago, Vedast said:

Perhaps I'd best leave you to my friends here,

"Eek! He shot my foot!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Saltimbanco said:

"Eek! He shot my foot!"

He might shoot more than your foot if you don't own up - if you know what I mean: why did the hag curse you (pl) ?

Hurry up now! My friend's arm is getting tired ... we don't want his grip to weaken on that bowstring.

Edited by Vedast (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Wobgom - Gargantua (1)


Armor AC: 4 | HP: 12/12 (d10) | Attributes | Speed, Saves, ATKs | Class Abilities | Languages | Special Effects | Gear |
 

HowardSwindell-Krop.jpg.fbb762290bf490185663fdd39d6c9f6a.jpgSuddenly Wobgom seems to get an idea and becomes very serious. "Does she turns people into toads too?" He doesn't think the names sound too similar, but the goblin is excited....

Whether it's the same witch or not, Wobgom doesn't care much for witches who curse people. Especially not when they turn them into toads....

 
OOC

 

 
Edited by Zombie D Luffy (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

27 minutes ago, Zombie D Luffy said:

"Does she turns people into toads too?"

The rat-goblin's ears twitch and perk. "Yeh-yes. She do. Evil hag makes goblins into rats and humans into toads. Dwarfs into worms and, and," it looks at the gargantua. "Giants into halflings ha ha ha."

Link to comment
Share on other sites


 Wobgom - Gargantua (1)


Armor AC: 4 | HP: 12/12 (d10) | Attributes | Speed, Saves, ATKs | Class Abilities | Languages | Special Effects | Gear |
 

HowardSwindell-Krop.jpg.fbb762290bf490185663fdd39d6c9f6a.jpgWobgom scratches his head and thinks for a moment, before finally saying, "Must be another witch then. Wobgom's brudder gots turned into a toad, not a halfling...."

 
OOC

 

 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"This, witch? Seems quite powerful in the ways of the arcane, I wonder what she could teach..." Bramzann trails off in thought.

"Yes! But we must remove this fouled fellow! The Hag you say? Hags are also quite powerful!! What did you do to upset the Hag? Is there something they want?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Do? Do nothing. Hag needs no reason. Hag's gonna hag. Where you put me? Well comfy. Lots of water to drink and pee in!" Croaker then proceeds to demonstrate with a little micturition over the side of the ledge into the water. Then it leans over and quenches its thirst and smiles back up at you all.

"See. No problem down here. I stay till cured. Then tell treasure!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...