Jump to content

Chapter 2: First Foray


Eric

Recommended Posts

Game of Thrones - House Reed / Characters - TV Tropes

Golon moves back into the room with the bed,and informs Stoyan "Be Aware! we have stairs going down to the west,let me check this other way, I don't intend on going down without more of us in tow."

He moves over the other door and like before strains to hear anything on the other side seeing if he hears anything? if a door is present, he examines the door.

 

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)
Name
Secret roll one
4
1d6 4
Secret roll two
11
2d10 1,10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.43d2d6ae4e6cc87532fc661aa2253990.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

Stoyan tries to pick Yorp up too, using one arm while balancing Astrid over his shoulder, "Golan, we can come back once these two are cured. Don't go wandering off alone."

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

 

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

Carry Astrid and Yorp

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

jojen_reed.png

Golan says "It's too dark to see in there, I'll need a torch or something?"

""What do you want to do Stoyan?"

"How about we just get them off the bed first,or maybe out of the room, and wait to see if they recover."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.43d2d6ae4e6cc87532fc661aa2253990.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

Stoyan glares at the young lad, "Grand idea, what do you think I've been trying to do?"

He continues to drag the two sleeping adventurers out, struggling under the weight but refusing to show how difficult it is, "Alright, take the kobold."

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

 

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

Carry Astrid outside.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

jojen_reed.png

"Ok Ok! Don't get your beard all twisted,I was only making sure there were no other patrols of anything"

Taking whatever light source they have,and looking into the room he just was near to see what is in there,setting it up so they can see.

 

Note

Not certain if we have a torch or a lit Lantern, if it's a torch i will place it in a torch sconce, if it's a lantern i will place it on the ground to the right side of the archway,so it won't be tripped over or knocked over.

 

Returning he picks up Yorp under the arms and drags her body into the now lit room,laying her onto the ground.

drawing a weapon and standing guard over the two fallen companions.

 

 

 

 

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The adjacent room is a 30'x20' chamber, which, judging by the sunlight from under the south door, appears to connect the foyer to the rear parts of the keep. There is a good-condition door in the north wall as well, while the east door has been removed. The torchlight streaming in reveals it to be likely another bedroom. A couple of damaged, empty picture frames hang on the side walls, and there is some trash on the floor, but otherwise it is unfurnished.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

jojen_reed.png

 

Golan upon placing Yorp down, catches a glimpse of the room beyond this one,containing yet another bed.

Baffled he says "" What the ... ? Stoyan! there's another bed in there as well!, How did these two fall asleep?""

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.43d2d6ae4e6cc87532fc661aa2253990.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

Stoyan huffs at the comment about his beard, "When you're old enough to grow a beard you can talk about other folk's beards."

"Not there, outside," he walks to the door in the south wall and pushes it open.

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

 

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

Carry Astrid outside.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yorp75.png.7a303146f67ae80eb33f14944460eb3a.png

Yorp the Sleepy Kobold

Yorp is carried, light as a child. His lantern dangles from unconscious fingers, threatening to fall.

He dreams kobold dreams, full of gears and meat.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Suit Yourself!" at that he picks drags the sleeping form of Yorp through the door to the south after Stoyan and Astrid.

He seeing Yorps Lantern teetering .holds it and her in a way to bring both out together.

Placing Yorp and the Lantern down in this room, Golan helps Stoyan get Astrid out the main door and into the courtyard,having him stay with her hoping she will awaken on her own.

He returns to Yorp and the lantern picking them both up,and taking her in to the new room with the new bed,and gently lays her down on the bed, leaving the lantern on the ground near it but not close enough that it would create a fire,he backs out of the room to the doorway if nothing effects him entering the room to put Yorp on the bed, and just stands guard,watching and awaiting for any response or lack of it.

 

 

Edited by cheezal (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.43d2d6ae4e6cc87532fc661aa2253990.png
Stoyan Barakovsen

Stoyan nods to the brave boy, silently wishing him well.

Outside, the dwarf stands guard over Astrid, waiting for Golan and Yorp to return, "What possessed you to lie down on a wizard's bed, girl? It was foolish of you. I expect it from the kobold but I thought humans were smarter."

Show Stats

STRENGTH 14 +1 to hit and damage

INTELLIGENCE 9

WISDOM 11

DEXTERITY 7 -1 AC, and range attacks

CONSTITUTION 13 +1 hit point

CHARISMA 12

 

Hit Points: 7/7

Armour Class: 3 (Plate Mail (3), Shield (Bonus of 1), DEX (Penalty of 1))

THAC0: 1d20+1 Battle Axe 1d8+1, 1d20-1 Crossbow 1d6

Actions

Wait, axe at the ready. Talk.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Golon drag-carries Yorp back into the building, laying him on the bed in the other room. Surprisingly, the little kobold wakes immediately, feeling fully refreshed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yorp75.png.7a303146f67ae80eb33f14944460eb3a.png

Yorp the Refreshed Kobold

With a skull-splitting yawn that reveals rather more sharp little teeth than most humanoids like to see, Yorp sits up on the dusty bed and peers up at Golon. "It is morning time already? Or you are trust Yorp to do a wat...where all people go? Where lantern? What happening?"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
√ó
√ó
  • Create New...