spacer.png

The Wanderlust munchkin

Personnel Dossier

Name: Mitzelflick Trapspringer
Species: Halfling (Hobbit)

Eye color: Blue Hair Color: Dirty Blond

Class: Fighter

Personality

Mitzelflick is typical of most Hobbits ( Halflings to the big folk) he has a light hearted view of the world and is very curious of most things, He is filled with wanderlust and has been traveling for the better part of 3 years now. Mitzelflick loves Fine drink, Fine food and Fine women no matter their race. He is always on the look out for the next adventure.

Description

Mitzelflick stands at just over three and a half feet tall. He has long dirty blond hair which no matter how hard he tries always seems to be wind blown and unkept. He always has a smile on his face, nothing seems to put him in a bad mood

He wears a suit of elfin chain under his waist coat and over coat, uses shields, and carries a short sword to defend himself with. He also has a long sword strapped ot his back and carries a short bow with a quiver of arrows. Mitzelflick is not above playing a game of knuckle bones when not working.

happy_little_halfling_by_tylerhinton_df6tp6a-414w-2x.png.168ca48e8acae733c39edca26843d423.png

Special Abilities:

Halflings are unusually accurate with all sorts of ranged weapons, gaining a +1-attack bonus when employing them. When attacked in melee by creatures larger than man-sized, Halflings gain a +2 bonus to their Armor Class. Halflings are quick-witted, thus adding +1 to Initiative die rolls.

Outdoors in their preferred forest terrain, they are able to hide very effectively; so long as they remain still there is only a 10% chance they will be detected. Even indoors, in dungeons or in non-preferred terrain they are able to hide such that there is only a 30% chance of detection. Note that a Halfling Thief will roll only once, using either the Thief ability or the Halfling ability, whichever is better

Saving Throws:

Halflings save at +4 vs. Death Ray /Poison, Magic Wands, Paralysis/Petrify, and Spells and  +3 vs. Dragon Breath

Strength  13 +1   HP  7/7 (1d6)   Saving Throws
Dexterity  17 +2 AC  18 Death/Poison   12
Constitution  13 +1 To Hit 

+2 or +4

Wands   13
Intelligence  11 0 Exp  0/2000 Paralyze/Stone   14
Wisdom  06 -1     Dragon Breath   15
Charisma  11 0     Spells  17
Equipment Money & Valuables
Chain mail (40) Shield (5) 1p    =    5g    =    10e    =    50s    =    500c
Short Sword 1d6 (3), Long Sword 1d8 (4) 0 0 0 0 0
Short bow with 20 arrows 1d6 (4)  
Gear  

Edited by Excior (see edit history)
Name
Ability Scores
repeat(keep(4d6,highest,3),6) 6,3,2,1,6,5,2,1,6,4,3,1,5,3,3,1,3,2,1,1,6,6,5,4
starting gold
3d6*10 6,1,4

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 9:03 PM, Excior said:

https://fontmeme.com/permalink/230719/536e5a36895ab516b537e4f9a9d4c9eb.png

The Wanderlust munchkin

Personnel Dossier

Name: Mitzelflick Trapspringer
Species: Halfling (Hobbit)

Personality

Mitzelflick is typical of most Hobbits ( Halflings to the big folk) he has a light hearted view of the world and is very curious of most things, He is filled with wanderlust and has been traveling for the better part of 3 years now. Mitzelflick loves Fine drink, Fine food and Fine women no matter their race. He is always on the look out for the next adventure.

Description

Mitzelflick stands at just over three and a half feet tall. He has long dirty blond hair which no matter how hard he tries always seems to be wind blown and unkept. He always has a smile on his face, nothing seems to put him in a bad mood

He wears a suit of elfin chain under his waist coat and over coat, uses shields, and carries a short sword to defend himself with. He also has a long sword strapped ot his back and carries a short bow with a quiver of arrows. Mitzelflick is not above playing a game of knuckle bones when not working.

happy_little_halfling_by_tylerhinton_df6tp6a-414w-2x.png.168ca48e8acae733c39edca26843d423.png

Strength  13 +1   HP  7/7 (1d6)   Saving Throws
Dexterity  17 +2 AC  18 Death/Poison  12
Constitution  13 =1 To Hit 

+2 or +4

Wands  13
Intelligence  11 0 Exp  0/2000 Paralyze/Stone  14
Wisdom  06 -1     Dragon Breath  15
Charisma  11 0     Spells  17
Equipment Money & Valuables
Chain mail (40) Shield (5) 1p    =    5g    =    10e    =    50s    =    500c
Short Sword 1d6 (3), Long Sword 1d8 (4) 0 0 0 0 0
Short bow with 20 arrows 1d6 (4)  
Gear  

Mitzelflick.jpg

@Malkavian Grin can you pleas tell me what I did wrong with the title name font for this I cant figure out what went wrong.

9 minutes ago, Malkavian Grin said:

You pasted the link as text instead of inserting it using the image tool (Other Media at the bottom).

so I click on the pencil then embed? once I do that I get this

image.png.3ca4b3e3fce7c7b8f7d21af1fdbf0552.png

Direct Image Link is the only option at the bottom I have

√ó
√ó