Jump to content

Day 3 - Vogler


emotionaut

Recommended Posts


Screenshot_20230201-234440.png.db8ce705b7312ec5a47bc51f8fc3dc97.pngHeather Nonameyet 

AC: 14 | HP: 19/19 Hit dice: 2/2d10

LR Abilities:  Taunt: 2/2 | Fearless 1/1 | 1st Level 2/2

Attacks | Saves | Spells Sheet


Heather shakes her head and speaks quietly. "You say the Istari blood has been thinned by other lines. But they will say the other lines have been poisoned by Istari blood. They might include everyone. Greenshield's tracings were... all over the place."

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngKora Shadowhawk


checked-shield.svgAC: 11 (14) | health-normal.svg HP: 14/14 | awareness.svg PP: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/3 | Sorcery Pts: 2/2 | Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Sylvan


Finally, Kora had found herself within the wall of Greenshield's tower. Unfortunately, the circumstances were no longer ideal for her original plans. She was never completely alone - and even if she managed a moment away from curious or suspicious eyes, there was no hope of leaving the tower with her prizes. If she was honest with herself, she felt no incentive to steal and flee as she had originally planned. The village was in danger - and she refused to turn her back on the people here. She didn't know any of them, but what was the purpose of pursuing power if she didn't use it as she intended?

No one seemed to comment when she spent the time awaiting the arrival of Vogler's leaders leafing through Greenshield's library. She also had a look at the canvas hanging from the wall, the one with many tags, pins, and strings. This was clearly the "project" Greenshield had maintained - and the bit of research she had claimed to be coming to offer insight upon. But the meaning was largely lost on her. Perhaps it was Greenshield's particular notation. She was fairly certain the whole array was tracking bloodlines - likely Istari - but she couldn't decipher the dead dwarf's code. If she had enough time, she had little doubt she would, but she had not been granted that luxury. The war council was underway, and her absence would have been noticed. Still, Kora had never allowed a lack of knowledge to stop her before.

"It is a logical conclusion to the mathematics of the situation, my lord" she agreed with Bakaris. She sounded coolly pleasant, though inwardly she would have preferred to rend the man's skin for his self-centered callousness. And she certainly wasn't going to let that stand. "And your willing sacrifice will certainly be an example to all those called upon to give themselves up to save this community." At Lord Bakaris' look, Kora gestured to Greenshield's tracking project and pretended to clarify, "According to Master Greenshield's research, the Bakaris family has one of the stronger ties to Istari bloodlines. While I'm not certain how many locals would step forward if called, surely they will do so when they see your example of self-sacrifice for the village. A noble act to be certain, my lord."

Edited by Lonewalker (see edit history)
Name
Charisma (Deception)
19
1d20+5 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

***

Location:  Vogler

Day:  3

Time:  9:05 P.M.


At Kora's insinuation, Lord Bakaris grows red in the face, though it's not immediately obvious if it stems from anger or embarrassment. He soon makes it clear as he fumes, "This is an outrage! Slander! Why, the Uth Estide family name is one of the oldest in all Solamnia. I'll have you know my ancestors stood against the Kingpriest of Istar."

But despite his bluster, his eyes have widened as if bordering on a panic, and he's checking the reactions of the other council members. He has the appearance of one who either worries his bloodline is not as pure as he claims or who knows he's a pretender on the verge of being found out. Seemingly realizing the precarious situation he now finds himself in, he decides to shamelessly correct course. "But of course the kender is right. We know not what degree of purity these invaders consider the threshold. They may expect half the village and could even take those mistakenly associated with the Istari," he says, obviously thinking of himself. "Whatever work Greenshield had conducted here should be destroyed, and then we should proceed with the evacuation."
 

OOC

Kora earns a point of Inspiration for the successful ploy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Bastion

Bastion Wrencrest TokenBastion Wrencrest, Squire of Solamnia Banner

My words | My thoughts | My Actions
AC 14 HP 15/15 Speed 40 ft., PP 13
Sneak Attack 1d6 Precise Strike 2/2

Attacks and Scores

 

 

Scores Skills
Strength 8 (-1)
Save -1
  • Athletics +1

Dexterity 16 (+3)
Save +5

  • Acrobatics +5
  • Sleight of Hand +7
  • Stealth +7
Constitution 13 (+1)
Save +1
 
Intelligence  15 (+2)
Save +4
  • Arcana +2
  • History +2
  • Investigation +4
  • Nature +2
  • Religion +2
Wisdom 12 (+1)
Save +1
  • Animal Handling +1
  • Insight +1
  • Medicine +1
  • Perception +3
  • Survival +3
Charisma 10 (+0)
Save +0
  • Deception +0
  • Intimidation +0
  • Performance +0
  • Persuasion +0

Dagger Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 20/60 ft., one target. Hit: 1d4+3 piercing damage, Simple, Finesse, Light, Thrown, 2 total

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, ranged 80/320 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6+3 piercing damage, Simple, Two-Handed, Ammunition

Unarmed Strike. Melee: +1 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 0 bludgeoning damage.

Class and Race Abilities

Mobile
Your speed increases by 10 feet. When you use the Dash action, difficult terrain doesn't cost you extra movement on that turn. When you make a melee attack against a creature, you don't provoke opportunity attacks from that creature for the rest of the turn, whether you hit or not.

Squire of Solamnia
Your training in the ways of the Knights of Solamnia grants you these benefits:

  • Mount Up. Mounting or dismounting costs you only 5 ft. of movement.

  • Precise Strike. Once per turn, when you make a weapon attack roll against a creature, you can cause the attack roll to have advantage. If the attack hits, you roll a d8 and add the number rolled as a bonus to the attack’s damage roll. You can use this benefit 2 times per long rest, but a use is expended only if the attack hits.

Expertise
Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make for two chosen proficiencies. Choose two additional proficiencies.

  • Stealth
  • Sleight of Hand

Sneak Attack
1 per turn
Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an attack with a finesse or ranged weapon if you have advantage on the attack roll. You don’t need advantage on the attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 ft. of it, that enemy isn’t incapacitated, and you don’t have disadvantage on the attack roll.

Cunning Action
You can take a bonus action on each of your turns to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.

Dumbfounded at how large the army is, Bastion stares at Jaqi as she tells him her demand, not even her request. How can she suggest such a thing? Death before dishonor, and yet... what she says is true. Someone has to survive to tell others, to live on, to fight on. If they die, that's it. The fight ends there. Swallowing, Bastion nods. "I—I will. I promise."

He's not certain he's telling the truth.

Once back in Vogler, he is resistant but silent to the lord's dismissal, accepting it firmly as hysteria at the sheer amount of work this will require and the odds being so stacked against them with such a high chance of death. Bastion lets the others resolve the situation, not sure his words would do much good here. "What's evacuation procedure? And is that all there is to Greenshield's research? If there's more, we should save it as we can, to understand it better."

Out of Character

Situational: 
Move:
Action: 
Bonus Action:
Reaction:
Ongoing Effects/Conditions:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngKora Shadowhawk


checked-shield.svgAC: 11 (14) | health-normal.svg HP: 14/14 | awareness.svg PP: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/3 | Sorcery Pts: 2/2 | Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Sylvan


At Lord Bakaris' suggestion, Kora felt a wave of panic surge through her. None of it showed on her face, but she realized she may have overdone her intimidation ploy. Fortunately, the squire Bastion voiced disagreement before Kora needed to, which hopefully would stave off any suspicion of her intentions. "I agree with Wrencrest that Master Greenshield's research should be preserved, but I also agree that it should not fall in the hands of our enemy. I will see what can be salvaged, perhaps with Initiate Clark's assistance, and dismantle the rest to prevent anyone else finding it. But Greenshield put much effort into the project - we would be unwise to discard it too hastily."

That task hopefully finished, Kora was quick to shift the subject, still following along Bastion's line of inquiry. "For now, the most pressing concern is to begin the evacuations without delay. What are our options? Moving over north over the hills might be quicker to organize, but we would need to sneak a whole village past that army. Is using the river an option? There is a docks to the south, yes? Are there enough boats to transport the people away from here? Do we have a place to go? Squire Lanthaloren said that Kalaman is the closest city - would they be able to take Vogler's populace?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jaqi-removebg-preview.png.b3541d0c0510d68f8de0fcef4a59de2b.pngJaqelenna Lanthaloren

Silvanesti Elf Fighter (2)


 

checked-shield.svgAC: 16 | health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 | awareness.svg PP: 13 | 2nd Wind: 1/1 |Action Surge: 1/1| Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic, Elvish


With Bastion's promise, Jaqi merely nods and stares at him for a long moment, as if they might be sharing their thoughts through some sort of magic. But brothers and sisters in arms under the banner of the Knights required no magic to share their internal thoughts. The kinship born from surviving through sheer force of will was enough to establish a bond strong enough that a look alone spoke volumes. Perhaps she and Bastion were not quite on that level yet, but the shared thoughts were clear enough: 'Let's hope it doesn't come to that.'

 

Once inside, Jaqi allowed the others to take the lead. Her emotions were stirring into a maelstrom and it had most likely become apparent to those around them. She did not care what they thought of her. They did not understand what she had gone through. But she did need them to trust her, and allowing one's emotions to take control in a moment of distress was a sure way to dissuade others from giving respect to her decisions. But when Bakaris speaks up, Jaqelenna feels her muscles moving without her consent. Reflexively she began moving towards the man, prepared to wring the stupidity from his fragile neck. Thankfully, she is able to stop herself after a single step. Her hands clench into tight fists and her right eyebrow twitches with fury. Still, she keeps quiet. Up until the very moment that Kora suggests that she be the one to protect Greenshield's research.

Never one to be subtle, Jaqi comments, "Again you suggest that you lay your hands upon the Dwarf's studies. Again I find myself questioning your motive, even at a time like this." Her eyes bore into the hooded mage. It is not a gaze of anger, but of suspicion. "Perhaps you should be joined in this by myself or Bastion." She mulls over the thought for a few seconds before finally shaking her head. "But no. We will need to help with the evacuation. We must save as many lives as possible." The broad shouldered Elf does not take her eyes off of Kora for a full minute. She was not in the business of trusting those who wield magic.

 

OoC

 

I don't know if an Insight against another player is allowed or appropriate, but if so, Jaqi is definitely trying to read Kora.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngKora Shadowhawk


checked-shield.svgAC: 11 (14) | health-normal.svg HP: 14/14 | awareness.svg PP: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/3 | Sorcery Pts: 2/2 | Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Sylvan


Kora took a reflexive step backward as the full force of Jaqi's accusing gaze drilled into her. But she steeled herself. It was clear that the woman was not going to let the matter of Greenshield's secret project drop so easily. Kora could feel her opportunity slipping from her fingers just as she thought she had a grasp on her goal.

"If you want my help with the evacuation, so be it. I agree that the safety of Vogler's residents should take priority over all else. But, as I mentioned before, I have been in correspondence with Master Greenshield and was invited by him to offer insight into some work of his. Given the apparent importance of this genealogical study, I assume that was the work he wished my help with. When I arrived and learned that he had passed, I wanted to at least honor his last request to me by looking over and preserving his efforts. I would like to see his work completed - in gratitude for the guidance he gave me."

Kora paused a moment, aware that more than Jaqi's eyes and ears may be upon her. "But...if deciphering Greenshield's work delays in rescuing the innocents of the town, then I will aid where I can. I learned the arts of magic to protect those who cannot protect themselves - so if I can be of service to Vogler, I will."

OOC

From the Discord thread:
Kora rolls a 19 on her Deception/Persuasion check.
Jaqi beats that roll with 21 on Insight.

Kora is very good with her words. Jaqi can tell that there is truth mixed into her story. But, there is a flatness to her emotional tone when she refers to Greenshield. If she knew him as well as she says, her voice when she speaks his name should sound softer, more affectionate. Jaqi can guess that Kora doesn't know Greenshield at all, which means - despite her honeyed words - she wasn't invited to view his project with him.

On the other hand, Kora's willingness to protect the people of Vogler - her talk about learning magic to defend the innocent - Jaqi can sense a passion there that can't be faked. Kora's story about Greenshield is most likely a fabrication - but her desire to protect and aid the townsfolks against the Dragon Army is truth.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jaqi-removebg-preview.png.b3541d0c0510d68f8de0fcef4a59de2b.pngJaqelenna Lanthaloren

Silvanesti Elf Fighter (2)


 

checked-shield.svgAC: 16 | health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 | awareness.svg PP: 13 | 2nd Wind: 1/1 |Action Surge: 1/1| Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic, Elvish


Jaqi's eyes narrow further as Kora talks, assessing the slight movements in her face. One of her ears twitches slightly. A deep inhale of breath would be enough to make anyone think she is ready to argue against Kora's statements, but she does not. "This is a distraction. We focus now on a plan to get people out of the town. You will help." She juts a commanding finger at Kora. "If any one of us is sent after Green-Dwarf's -- Ah, Greenshield's research, it should be Artyver -- a man who knew this Dwarf well -- or Heather -- the Kender is light of foot and faster than many here."

She moves as she speaks, turning now to face the rest of the gathered group. Although, she is now standing closer to Kora than before. "If the river is a route of safe passing, we should begin loading the locals before we are wasting any more of time. This can be done by any one of us with a sharp brain -- ah, mind. Bastion and I can begin building a barricade, I am thinking. It will not hold off the Dragon Armies, but it may slow their approach. If Heather or Artyver is finishing the securing of Greenshield's studies, the other can begin laying traps to further slow them. Anything that can be done to buy time is worth the doing." When she finishes her speech, Jaqi crosses her arms again, bumping into Kora with her elbow as she does so. She tries to make it seem like an accident, but Kora may be able to tell it is with purpose. When the rest seem fittingly distracted, she speaks in a quiet voice. "You lie. You do not know the Green Dwarf..." She turns her head to regard the shorter mage with flared nostrils, a look of disrespect. But it quickly fades, relenting. "...But you do care for these peoples. That is enough, for now. IF we are living through this, we will speak again, deceiver."

 

OoC

 

N/A

 

Edited by Spektor (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngKora Shadowhawk


checked-shield.svgAC: 11 (14) | health-normal.svg HP: 14/14 | awareness.svg PP: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/3 | Sorcery Pts: 2/2 | Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Sylvan


The irritation of Jaqelenna's 'reassignment' of Kora's direction faded abruptly into a chill that froze her blood in place. And inwardly, Kora knew it was her own folly. She had assumed that the warrior acolytes were the weak link in the chain she had to bypass - and that presumption had been wrong. The elf was more than just a passionate, terrifying figure. She had seen through Kora's deceptions and was letting her know in no uncertain terms. The loss of her prize could no longer be Kora's sole concern - if she did not tread carefully, her life could very well be at stake.

And yet...at the same time, Jaqi had not called her out in front of everyone. The promise of a reckoning was there - and Kora was not looking forward to that encounter - but the elf's focus was on the village and the evacuation. Kora was, for the moment, useful to that task - so she had time. The mage recognized that she had to shift her goals. When she let herself consider the situation, it was true that the safety of the Vogler townsfolk was more important to her than Greenshield's project. She wondered if her partner would understand that then decided that he would simply have to. Even if she hadn't wanted to aid these people, at the moment she had no choice.

All these thoughts raced through Kora's mind while she was under the withering gaze of Jaqelenna. But her only outward response to the elf's whispered words was a silent nod, a clear acknowledgement of Jaqi's assessment and an unspoken promise to do as she was told.

Edited by Lonewalker (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Jonas Clarkspacer.png


checked-shield.svgAC 11/14With Mage Armor up, which it is. He has two spell 1st level spell slots left. | health-normal.svg HP: 12/12 | awareness.svg PP: 17 | Spell Slots: 1st: 3 | Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic


Jonas gave a quiet smile to himself as Korra turned the tables on the nobleman. When she proposed finding a way to archive Mage Greenshield's research, he brightened. Ever since he had deciphered the wall, he had wanted to dive in, to extract every piece of information contained. 'You never know which fact will turn the tide', Mage Mumblemore has always said. Actually, it was one of the only times Jonas could remember understanding him clearly.

He cleared his throat. "If I may, I have a good handle on the work Master Greenshield has done here. I am of course eager to help with the evacuation, to get the townsfolk to safety downriver. But this research should not be neglected. Can we spare one person to tackle it while the rest work on the more important matter at hand?

He turns to Jaqui, looking up at the imposing warrior. He pushes his glasses up his nose and meets her gaze. "While it is true that Artyver knew Mage Greenshield well, I was the one to decipher the mage's work. Artyver and Heather know the townsfolk the best, and could be better put to use helping guide them. They will not listen to me, a stranger. My time is best spent here."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
***

Location:  Vogler

Day:  3

Time:  9:10 P.M.


Mayor Taven looks to Nightsong as the talk turns to Greenshield's research. "Mage Nightsong, you knew Greenshield and you must have a grasp on whatever this work of his was. I leave it to you to decide how it best be dealt with," she says, once again assuming the tone of a leader.

To this, Nightsong turns to both Kora and Jonas, "I would have you both do what you can to facilitate the evacuations, and then get your rest. Come the morrow, it may fall to us to protect the village from this army. And I want both of you sharp. As for the research, and the tower containing it, I will enact the necessary safeguards when the time comes to ensure neither falls into the enemy's clutches. It will likely require the fullness of my strength and attention. All the more reason to have you both, Andir, and Juniper rested and ready to defend the people."

Sir Viharin echoes Nightsong's statements with his own squires. "Same goes for you three," he says to Jaqi, Bastion, and Eirik. "Help get the evacuation started. Plan what defenses you can. But then get some shut-eye. You're each worth a dozen of this fishing hole's militiamen.

"Tell me I'm wrong,"
Viharin dares Captain Veldrews to object. The old merc just shakes his head. He knows better than anyone how piss poor the fighters of Vogler actually are.

"Then that just leaves the evacuation. Mr. Lanth, I expect you to coordinate the boats in and out of the harbor. We'll keep order on the docks," Mayor Taven says to the wharfinger.

"Aye," is all he has to say.

"The most important thing is to avoid a panic. By now word has spread to everyone in the village about the strangers at the gate. If they learn that there's an army camped outside, it will be chaos. We need to let people know this is a temporary relocation, out of an abundance of caution. Let them know they'll be back in their own beds in a day's time," the mayor says, though she doesn't look like she fully believes such an orderly evacuation can be rationalized. "Lie to them. Tell them whatever you have to in order to keep them safe. Not just safe from this army, but safe from themselves and each other. Does everyone understand?"

Nods and mutterings of agreement close out the meeting, turned even more somber with the task ahead of them. The mismatched band of young men and women depart with the yoke of great responsibility on their collective shoulders. Tonight may be difficult. Tomorrow could be impossible.
 

OOC

I'd like everyone to make some kind of roll for how your character might try to help with the evacuation or planning defenses. You might use social skills to help keep order. You might roll a flat intelligence check to devise a more orderly queue at the docks. You might roll Athletics to shove heavy objects into crude barricades at the River Gate. I leave it to you to decide. You can make an IC post with your roll if the mood strikes you, or you can just handle it in the dice thread on Discord. My hope is to move us quickly to the action tomorrow and not belabor the preparations.

Edited by emotionaut (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Screenshot_20230201-234440.png.db8ce705b7312ec5a47bc51f8fc3dc97.pngHeather Nonameyet 

AC: 14 | HP: 19/19 Hit dice: 2/2d10

LR Abilities:  Taunt: 2/2 | Fearless 1/1 | 1st Level 2/2

Attacks | Saves | Spells Sheet


Heather listens closely. She's used to being overlooked - that's part of her power, to be unseen, to be quiet. She hears the others make their plans, considers carefully, and finally, and a little reluctantly, steps forward to speak. "How can I help?"

Edited by Knave (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.pngKora Shadowhawk


checked-shield.svgAC: 11 (14) | health-normal.svg HP: 14/14 | awareness.svg PP: 11 | Spell Slots: 1st 3/3 | Sorcery Pts: 2/2 | Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Sylvan


Kora reflexively bristled at Mage Nightsong presuming to give her orders - but she was also acutely aware of Squire Jaqelenna's imposing presence less than a hand-span away from her. She bit back the venomous retort that was itching to spring free and instead turned her focus toward what she could do to assist with the evacuation. Greenshield's mysteries would have to wait - but Kora mentally filed Initiate Clark's interest in preserving the work. A potential ally there? Perhaps - but one that would have to wait.


As the night progressed, Kora found herself among the citizens of Vogler, as they were pulled from their beds and informed of the threat outside the town's borders. Mayor Taven was right - words of the Dragon Army and the imminent conflict had already begun to spread among the people. Kora could taste the fear and panic on the air. So she did what she could. Gone was the hostility she had shown Nightsong and the conniving plots she had been weaving against Sir Viharin's scions. Throughout the night, Kora was all reassuring smiles and false promises that Knights, Mages, and the protectors of Vogler would hold back this band of ruffians long enough for everyone to escape. The so-called 'Army' would be bloodied here and chased away - and the townsfolk would be able to return home before they had a chance to miss their beds.

Her assurances were all lies, of course, but the truth would benefit these people little at the moment.

Edited by Lonewalker (see edit history)
Name
Charisma (Deception)
23
1d20+5 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jaqi-removebg-preview.png.b3541d0c0510d68f8de0fcef4a59de2b.pngJaqelenna Lanthaloren

Silvanesti Elf Fighter (2)


 

checked-shield.svgAC: 16 | health-normal.svg HP: 20/20 | awareness.svg PP: 13 | 2nd Wind: 1/1 |Action Surge: 1/1| Insp | Languages: Common, Draconic, Elvish


Jaqi kept her eyes off of Kora after she had declared her knowledge of the mage's deception. She had made her point known, and trying to drive it further would only make the woman grow callous to her threats. How much more intimidating could it be than to let a liar know that you are aware of their deception, and then give them their space? Yes. In her short-but-long-by-their-standards life, she had learned that one's own mind, rife with anxiety, was a better tool for motivating fear than mere words from another.

In response to her Captain, Jaqelenna bowed her head in acknowledgement and set her thoughts on how she might best prepare the people for what awaited them, or at least better prepare the town for an inevitable attack.

After leaving the meeting, Jaqi set out with any others who might aid her in her duty and began stripping the town of anything that was not essential to its day-to-day function. Whatever would not take too much time to remove would be used as a barricade to hold back the attacking army as much as possible. They were outnumbered by an amount that she cared little to number. Such a defense required guerilla tactics and keen minds -- and even then, they would not exactly win. Their only hope was to stave off as much damage as they could to inspire a retreat from the enemy or at least protect as many as they could.

 

OoC

 

Athletics to set up barricades.

 

Name
Athletics
14
1d20+5 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Screenshot_20230201-234440.png.db8ce705b7312ec5a47bc51f8fc3dc97.pngHeather Nonameyet 

AC: 14 | HP: 19/19 Hit dice: 2/2d10

LR Abilities:  Taunt: 2/2 | Fearless 1/1 | 1st Level 2/2

Attacks | Saves | Spells Sheet


Having taken advice from those present, Heather heads out into the night again, following game trails across the short distance. When she arrives at the ravine, she waits an hour to make sure no lookouts, scouts or patrols come near.

She works quietly, setting her traps. The first is a line of thin wire, stretched across the path at the right height to hobble a cantering horse. The next is neck-high to a horse rider. She continues, varying the height and the gaps. Enough to slow them down a little maybe, give them pause for thought as they approach.

Edited by Knave (see edit history)
Name
Survival
9
1d20+5 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...