Application (Questions & Answers)

bwatford

8 hours ago, Neopopulas said:

In reference to the Spice Pouch, this is something i think is very overlooked for sorcerers and wizards. Prestidigitation allows you to clean objects and also 'chill, warm or flavour'

I'm playing a wizard right now and they have been hoofing it through swamps and ruins and wilderness, but she's always clean, she always has a warm meal (opr a cold drink) and everything she eats and drinks tastes good. Its a cantrip, any newbie wizard can do that and when you think about it, in a base medieval setting that alone makes them very different from normal people.

She always has a warm bath, she always has tasty food, and a cold drink and she doesn't have to hand wash everything. Even level 1 of wizard makes your live SO much easier.

On other topics could i get a price check on the Pipe of Smoke monsters and the Everbright Lantern (because no darkvision =\) Thanks!

Pipe of Smoke Monsters 50 gp

The Everbright Lantern is unavailable due to it being in a non-approved source (ERLW)

Although everburning item (torches or lanterns) are standard fair in the city at 140 gp for either. The light either puts off is equivalent to a torch.

Hi! I'm new to Mythweavers and I'm not sure how to post my character application in the nice format that others have used. Is there a way to export my sheet or do I have to do it manually?

5 minutes ago, jrsey said:

Hi! I'm new to Mythweavers and I'm not sure how to post my character application in the nice format that others have used. Is there a way to export my sheet or do I have to do it manually?

There is a character template under the library tab you can copy.