Edit History

25 minutes ago, mildly_competent said:

While my current WotR game takes precedence in all of my GMing ventures... I'm foolishly considering starting another game. And considering doing it as an AL game. I'm starting to poke through this forum and see what resources there are, as time allows. But I think that my big question is: What kind of bookkeeping to I have to do to register as an AL GM, if any?

You don't really need much bookkeeping if you don't want to. That's only required for claiming service awards (but they're pretty sweet).

This post on the dndbeyond forums has all the updated documentation you'd need:

https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/dungeons-dragons-discussion/d-d-adventurers-league/192532-d-d-adventurers-league-resources-links

For tracking your hours, anything will do, but the adventurersleaguelog site has an option for it as well.

21 minutes ago, mildly_competent said:

While my current WotR game takes precedence in all of my GMing ventures... I'm foolishly considering starting another game. And considering doing it as an AL game. I'm starting to poke through this forum and see what resources there are, as time allows. But I think that my big question is: What kind of bookkeeping to I have to do to register as an AL GM, if any?

You don't really need much bookkeeping if you don't want to. That's only required for claiming service awards (but they're pretty sweet).