Jump to content

Tavern Tables (IC Thread)


rogueblade0729

Recommended Posts

spacer.png

Not only did he get no quick answers from the ones that appeared most suited to possessing answers about a Primordius... but one of them melted away into the very air... If these beings were too busy, then he would take his talents elsewhere.

The shouting and other cacophony-filling sounds of battle rang out meters away from Malger's sheltered position. Looking around the rocky wall, he saw the knight in pristine form, slicing through its animated foes with relative ease. Still, the numbers were nearly overwhelming with more joining faster than were being brought down. He caught sight of one table that must have come from a side room because it was sneaking up on the draconic humanoid...

Unsure if the master swordsman would notice the threat in time, he broke cover, moving in a rapidly accelerating charge to intercept the active table from ruining the careful dance the swordsman was leading. Dodging loosed bottles, he lowered his head and rammed it with all the speed he could muster. He took solace in the man's reassuring voice as he brought up a flaming fist to hammer on the reeling table. He may have been without armor, but he had all the weapons he needed for this.

Statblock

Malger 'Soulshared'
M NG Hellbred (Body) Ranger 1/Dragonfire Adept 1/Swordsage 1\\Binder 3
Level 3, Init 3, HP 33/33, Speed 50
AC 18, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16, Fort 8, Ref 7, Will 7, BAB 2.55
Abilities Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 14

Combat:
Unarmed +5 | 1d6+2
30ft Breath Weapon 4d6, DC13 1/5 rnd
30ft/15ft Breath Weapon 2d6, DC14

Effects:
Soul binding - Amon [DC 20]
-Darkvision 60ft
-Breath Weapon 4d6 fire damage, 30ft, 13 Reflex DC
-Ram Horns - +4 | 1d6+3 - Charge +1d8
Pact Augmentation (1)
-Unspecified
Favored Enemy {Arcanists}
-+2 on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival vs type. +2 attack and damage vs type.
-Sense the presence of Arcanists within 60ft
ScentThis extraordinary special quality allows a creature to detect approaching enemies, sniff out hidden foes, and track by sense of smell. Creatures with the scent ability can identify familiar odors just as humans do familiar sights.

The creature can detect opponents within 30 feet by sense of smell. If the opponent is upwind, the range increases to 60 feet; if downwind, it drops to 15 feet. Strong scents, such as smoke or rotting garbage, can be detected at twice the ranges noted above. Overpowering scents, such as skunk musk or troglodyte stench, can be detected at triple normal range.

When a creature detects a scent, the exact location of the source is not revealed—only its presence somewhere within range. The creature can take a move action to note the direction of the scent.

Whenever the creature comes within 5 feet of the source, the creature pinpoints the source’s location.

A creature with the Track feat and the scent ability can follow tracks by smell, making a Wisdom (or Survival) check to find or follow a track. The typical DC for a fresh trail is 10 (no matter what kind of surface holds the scent). This DC increases or decreases depending on how strong the quarry’s odor is, the number of creatures, and the age of the trail. For each hour that the trail is cold, the DC increases by 2. The ability otherwise follows the rules for the Track feat. Creatures tracking by scent ignore the effects of surface conditions and poor visibility.

Water, particularly running water, ruins a trail for air-breathing creatures. Water-breathing creatures that have the scent ability, however, can use it in the water easily.

False, powerful odors can easily mask other scents. The presence of such an odor completely spoils the ability to properly detect or identify creatures, and the base Survival DC to track becomes 20 rather than 10.

Conditional:
+1 vs paralysis and sleep
+4 vs poison
-4 vs ingested poisons
+1 damage taken vs metal weapons

 

 

 

Edited by Sohala (see edit history)
Name
Charging Attack Roll
23
1d20+7 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tavern Askew!

Belregar and Malger stand against a tide of attacking tables and bottles and chairs. (It started out sounding so heroic, but ended up sounding so silly!)

Belregar's roar pierces the air dramatically, and his sword slashes mightily through a table and all four of it chairs, smashing them all to rubble in resounding fashion.

Malger's flaming fist smashes through another table in quick succession, and it falls into a pile of lumber and smoldering ash.

Behind the bar, the two women hastily comb through everything as bottles fly by over their heads. Jessica overturns a cabinet of empthy glasses and inspects a row of kegs dancing on the counter, but she doesn't know how to tell which of them might be a primordius. Then,l Whisp catches sight of her reflection in the mirror. Both woman exchange a glance when they realize that the mirror is the only thing in the room that isn't acting up: it's sitting stationary and calm, right where it's supposed to be.

They reach up to inspect it with their eyes and their hands. Surely this mirror isn't the primordius, is it? As they look closer, they realize that there's something odd about their reflections. The mirror doesn't perfectly reflect all the light: some of the light goes through it! There's something behind the mirror!

((Suggestions for this round:

  • Combat continues, with attacks, saves and/or spells all possible here.
  • Some sort of check to get behind/through the mirror.))

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Prince Belregar

image.jpeg.c89bd7c1f0e3fd7d2e14b63df740f8e6.jpegAfter taking a moment to recognize Magler's efforts, the dragonborn nodded to him shortly. "Well struck. Come, we must draw attention away from the others!"

Prince Belregar turned back at just the right moment to deflect a flying chair from smashing into his face. With a snarl on his lips, he took a deep breath as static suddenly began to build up in the room. Tiny flickers of light danced in his mouth, and for a moment, a blue arc raced across his teeth. Then, he expelled a powerful lightning bolt with a forceful exhale, attempting to fry as many of the furniture pieces as he could, as well as to draw even more of the Tavern's ire towards himself.

Mechanics & OOC

Belregar Statblock

Prince Belregar Amostiv
Male LG Dragonborn Marshal 4 / Crusader 7 || Fighter (Commander) 6 / Legendary Leader 5, Level 11, Init 0, HP 132/132, Speed 20ft
AC 24, Touch 10, Flat-footed 24, Fort 13, Ref 7, Will 17, Base Attack Bonus +11/+6/+1
+2 Lesser Fire Assault Bastard Sword of Balance +18/+13/+8 (1d10+7+1d6 Fire, 19-20/x2)
Breath Weapon DC 18 (5d8, 45ft line)
Smite +23 (1d10+14+1d6 Fire, 19-20/x2)
+1 Heavy Plate, +1 Commander Darkwood Heavy Steel Shield (+10 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Natural)
Abilities Str 20, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 20
Condition

Dragonborn

  • +2 Dodge bonus to AC vs dragon types
  • Draconic Aspect: Heart (Su)
  • Immunity to Frightful Presence

Marshal

  • Auras (Ex)
  • Grant Move Action (Ex) [1/1]/day

Fighter (Commander)

  • Helpful Hints
  • Rousing Speech [2/3]/day

Legendary Leader

  • Fearless (Ex)
  • Hero's Luck +3 (Ex)
  • Natural Commander (Ex)
  • Legendary Reputation (Ex)
  • Greater Command (Sp) (2/2)x/day
  • Quick Rally (Ex)
  • Heroic Success (Ex) [1/1]/day
  • Additional Commander Aura (Ex)
  • To Hell and Back (Ex)

Crusader

  • Maneuvers
  • Maneuvers Readied
  • Stances Known
  • Initiator Level: 9
  • Steely Resolve (Ex) [0/10]hp
  • Furious Counterstrike (Ex) [+0]
  • Zealous Surge (Ex) [1/1]/day
  • Smite (Ex) [1/1]/day

Feats

  • Nymph's Kiss
  • Imperious Command
  • Frightful Presence

Magic Items

  • Crimson Dragonhide Bracers
  • +1 Commander Darkwood Heavy Shield
  • Helm of Heroes [1/1]x/day
  • Dragon Spirit Cincture

Auras

  • Marshal Auras
    • Motivate Charisma (m)
    • Motivate Dexterity (m) [active]
    • Motivate Attack (M) [active]
  • Commander Auras
    • Defensive Commander [active]
    • Inspiring Commander [active]

Crusader Maneuvers & Stances

Active Stance: Tactics of the Wolf [White Raven]

Maneuvers Readied

  • White Raven Tactics [White Raven] (NOT GRANTED)
  • Shield Block [Devoted Spirit] (GRANTED)
  • Lion's Roar [White Raven] (USED)
  • Leading the Attack [White Raven] (NOT GRANTED)
  • White Raven Strike [White Raven] (GRANTED)

Active Effects

  • Allies within 60ft: +1 circumstance to attack rolls, +5 circumstance to Dexterity checks and initiative
  • Allies within 30ft: +1 morale to AC, +1 morale to all ability checks and initiative, +1 morale on Will saves
  • Self Only: +2 competence to Diplomacy, -5 to Hide, +2 circumstance to Charisma checks, +1 on saving throws vs spells and SLAs, +5 to Diplomacy on indifferent or higher NPCs

OOC: I'll do an attack roll for this for simplicity, but Belregar will be attacking the furniture with his breath weapon, a powerful bolt of lightning. It deals 5d8 electricity damage, opposed by a DC 18 Reflex saving throw.

 

Edited by rogueblade0729 (see edit history)
Name
Attack Roll
33
1d20+19 14
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.f921f715d3c730e9357888ffc674b534.pngJessica instinctively flinched at the sound of breaking furniture. At least the right two people were on furniture detail, they were making a mess, but they seemed to be winning.
 

She places her hand on the mirror, wondering if it was possible to pass into the thing. Should that fail, she’ll lift it up and off the hooks and set it on the floor.

 

Is there something behind it? Or is it the mirror itself?

 

link to sheet:
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/?id=2891119

Link to comment
Share on other sites

((It looks like the mirror is pretty securely mounted, and it resists casual attempts to lift or move it. Seeing behind it might take something... special.))

Link to comment
Share on other sites


IMG_7962.jpeg.7d1b12bb6377eb8036768deb0945b901.jpeg
Whisp Fury

Whisp investigates the mirror, her incorporeal form working at the edges to try to find a gap or crack to gain access by; "Is there something behind there? Do we need to break it? Reg! Reg! I need you to smash something for me brother."

 

Search

 

Edited by Delia2531 (see edit history)
Name
Search
26
1d20+10 16
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malger.png.daecee89849e2c6852bd2331e4539c08.png

Struggling against an animated chair that had gotten past his guard, Malger finally managed to get a solid grip on one of the legs digging at his flesh. With some effort, he pried it off and slung it to collide with another that was charging their way. Rips in his garb exposed lesser wounds just beginning to bleed. There would be bruises and stiffness later, but for now, he pushed it aside. Readying for the next wave, he responded to the knight, "Is there no end to them...?"

The fires that dwelt within him swelled and roiled in answer to Belregar's own release. If they were to keep the focus on them, they would need to be as destructive as possible. He closed his eyes to focus, willing the fire up again. A lesser fiery exhalation twined with the electrical one, enhancing the effect.

Statblock

Malger 'Soulshared'
M NG Hellbred (Body) Ranger 1/Dragonfire Adept 1/Swordsage 1\\Binder 3
Level 3, Init 3, HP 33/33, Speed 50
AC 18, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16, Fort 8, Ref 7, Will 7, BAB 2.55
Abilities Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 14

Combat:
Unarmed +5 | 1d6+2
30ft Breath Weapon 4d6, DC13 1/5 rnd
30ft/15ft Breath Weapon 2d6, DC14

Effects:
Soul binding - Amon [DC 20]
-Darkvision 60ft
-Breath Weapon 4d6 fire damage, 30ft, 13 Reflex DC
-Ram Horns - +4 | 1d6+3 - Charge +1d8
Pact Augmentation (1)
-Unspecified
Favored Enemy {Arcanists}
-+2 on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival vs type. +2 attack and damage vs type.
-Sense the presence of Arcanists within 60ft
Scent

Conditional:
+1 vs paralysis and sleep
+4 vs poison
-4 vs ingested poisons
+1 damage taken vs metal weapons

 

 

 

Name
Increase perception of threat- Intimidate?
23
1d20+20 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tavern Asunder!

Malger and Belregar unleash a torrent of destructive power as the weirded Tavern continues to revolt against them. Chairs and beer bottles shatter and crumble as fire and electricity fill the air.

Jessica and Whisp stick closer to the bar and the mirror, where the Tavern seems to have skewed and warped less than the rest of the room. They are more convinced than ever that the mirror is where they need to go, and Whisp calls Reg over to smash it for them.

Reg's big hammer collides with the mirror, and the air is filled with a thunderous crash and a spray of glass shards. A gaping chasm opens in the wall, and behind it is what appears to be a mostly empty room. The only feature in the room is what looks like a still: a handful of copper pots connected by pipes and sitting on spindly legs. A disembodied light seems to be glowing on the still, which seems to be thrumming with arcane power. The still seems to be heavily discolored with a weird, amorphous patina that grows across its surface. The whole apparatus seems like its sweating profusely and groaning under some unseen strain.

This must be the Primordius of Spirits!

You've found it. Now what?

At this point of indecision, a small gaggle of nerds from the Attic Library come stumbling down the stairs, chased by a swarm of books and lamps. The stairs buck one of them --- Leofric Banin --- off as they come, and Leofric crashes into the bar. The rest make it down the unruly stairs, slinging spells at any object that rises against them.

"Ember!" Leofric croaks as he tries to stand and straighten his glasses, "You have to make the Primordius of Fury! All five of you! These people know how to do it!" He points up at two of the other nerd-mages. He swallows nervously as he makes solemn eye contact with Ember. "I... I don't like this. don't know what's going to happen to you when you... combine. I don't want to lose you. But, I know of no other way to save the Tavern. To save us."

In the midst of his touching speech, the floor in the Tavern begins to crack and fissure, and the bar pulls itself free, swinging its ends at whoever happens to be nearby. Leofric yelps in pain as he goes flying across the room, calling, "I love you!"

Amy and Xixok call for the Fury siblings to gather around the still and put their hands in the center. The rest of the Tavern is reduced to a swirl of broken wood, glass and stone, and a terrible whirlwind is building up in the chaos. Leofric is caught up in the whirlwind, tossed about like a rag doll. As the Tavern comes undone around you, the only stable place remaining is the space behind the mirror.

((Suggestions for this (maybe final?) round:

  • Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (the Planes), Spellcraft or something like that to do whatever magical thing is needed to help the Fury siblings form into the Primordius of Fury (feel free to make up the specifics as you see fit).
  • Saving throws to hold on or ford the sundering of the Tavern.
  • @Delia2531, you should roll something for each of the Furies to represent their attempt to combine with one another (Fort/Will saves, Concentration, Spellcraft for a spell, Performance for inspiration, etc). They don't all have to roll the same thing: each one can roll their own thing.))

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

GZAlbJ8.png

The young elf-guised doppelganger's eyes go wide at the scene of chaos in the Tavern proper - it makes what was happening in the library seem sedate. A moment later his eyes squint; it's a fight to keep them open in the debris whipped up by the whirlwind, but he needs to be able to see for what happens next.

Managing to find an unbroken bottle of alcohol, and working from a diagram in the book Amy located, Xixok begins carefully - well, as carefully as he can - to pour the liquor out on the floor, describing the boundaries of an eldritch sigil. He curses each time a new piece of debris bonks him, but focuses on his work. Finally finished, Xixok hunches himself over in a squat, fighting to get a tindertwig struck to life. One - blown out by the wind. Two - knocked from his hand before it can be brought to life. Third time is the charm as the "elf" manages to strike it to life and drop it in the alcohol, bringing the sigil of merging to flickering, flaming life.

"Hurry - I don't know how long it can stand up to this whirlwind!"

Having delivered his warning, Xixok's voice takes on a rhythmic tone as he starts chanting words in Draconic. It's both more and less than a proper spell - arcane words designed to channel energies through the sigil.

 

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2901979][B][SIZE=+1]Xixok[/SIZE][/B][/URL] - Neutral Doppelganger Wu Jen | Doppelganger, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 1, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30' [B]AC[/B] 15, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 2, [B]Ref[/B] 4, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] +3 [B]Natural Form Only Slam (-) [/B] +3 (1d6, x2) [B] Club (-) [/B] +1 (1d6, x2) [B] Sling (20) [/B] +2 (1d4, x2) (+1 Dex, +1 Deflect, +3 Natural) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 20, Wis 15, Cha 15 [B]Condition[/B] None Immunity to sleep effects +2 Disguise bonus when being observed and trying to act in character (Bluff synergy) +2 UMD involving scrolls (Spellcraft synergy)
Xixok
- Neutral Doppelganger Wu Jen | Doppelganger, Level 3, Init 1, HP 27/27, Speed 30'
AC 15, Touch 12, Flat-footed 14, Fort 2, Ref 4, Will 5, Base Attack Bonus +3
Natural Form Only Slam (-) +3 (1d6, x2)
Club (-) +1 (1d6, x2)
Sling (20) +2 (1d4, x2)
(+1 Dex, +1 Deflect, +3 Natural)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 20, Wis 15, Cha 15
Condition None
Immunity to sleep effects
+2 Disguise bonus when being observed and trying to act in character (Bluff synergy)
+2 UMD involving scrolls (Spellcraft synergy)

 

 

Name
Spellcraft
16
1d20+12 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gregory

spacer.png

Unceremoniously thrown down the stairs, Gregory joins in Amy and Xixok as they attempt some unknown ritual. Adding his abilities, he can only pray they succeed. 

 

 

 

Knowledge Arcana

Active:

Spellcraft

Stat Block

[URL=/sheets/?id=1572625][B][SIZE=+1]Gregory McGann[/SIZE][/B][/URL] M NG Human Cloistered Cleric//Focused Conjurer/Master Specialist, [B]Level[/B] 4, [B]Init[/B] -1, [B]HP[/B] 17/28, [B]Speed[/B] 30 [B]AC[/B] 15, [B]Touch[/B] 11, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 14, [B]Fort[/B] 5, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 5, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B] MW Light Crossbow (Bolts x50) [/B] 4 (1d6, x2/19-20) [B] MW Morningstar [/B] 3 (1d8, x2) [B] Acid Flask (Spent) [/B] 3 (1d6 (Acid), x2) (+4 Armor, +1 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 10, Cha 12 [B]Condition[/B] None
Gregory McGann
M NG Human Cloistered Cleric//Focused Conjurer/Master Specialist, Level 4, Init -1, HP 17/28, Speed 30
AC 15, Touch 11, Flat-footed 14, Fort 5, Ref 3, Will 5, Base Attack Bonus 2
MW Light Crossbow (Bolts x50) 4 (1d6, x2/19-20)
MW Morningstar 3 (1d8, x2)
Acid Flask (Spent) 3 (1d6 (Acid), x2)
(+4 Armor, +1 Dex)
Abilities Str 10, Dex 12, Con 12, Int 19, Wis 10, Cha 12
Condition None

 

 

Name
Knowledge Arcana
17
1d20+12 5
Spellcraft
21
1d20+19 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

spacer.png
Whisp Fury

As Reg's hammer shatters the mirror, and the bar is filled with minute daggers of broken glass Whisp sweeps a great number of them up in to herself and they whip around inside the maelstrom inside her. She pauses and picks up a nearby mug that has somehow remained on the bar despite the recent events; placing her hand over the mug, as if covering her drink, there is a tinkling sound like an avalanche of hailstones. When she pulls her hand away the mug is filled with tiny glass beads, as might be found in a river


spacer.png
Reg Fury

The mirror smashes, as most things do when they interact with Reg's hammer and shards of glass burst through the air. Whisp catches most but a few evade her and mended themselves in the surface of Reg's body. He ignores them, and then they start to migrate up his limbs and torso towards his neck where they form a pendant design around his neck, sharp points outermost like a lizard or similar.

 

 

 

spacer.png
Ember Fury

Ember cries out as she sees Leofric thrown across the room, she starts to move towards him her steps leaving burning footprints behind her, something that has never happened before in the Tavern. She reaches Leofric, drops to her knees beside him and says "My love, we have faced so many trials and troubles both apart and together, but I had hoped we had finally found somewhere we could find peace. When we are done, if I can, I will return to you."

 

She places her hand over his heart, her fingers glowing as she says "No matter what happens next, know I will always be in here with you!"

 

She kisses him chastely on the lips and stands, turns towards the gap on the wall and calls to her siblings; "Oh the stories they will tell of this day! Let us do what we must!" and she takes her harp in her hand and begins to play as she walks purposefully towards the back room.

Perform/Bardic Inspiration
 

spacer.png
Marianna Fury

Marianna simply dissolves to the floor and washes across the room as a wave, carrying debris and discarded items in her wake. Her path carefully takes her across Ember's footprints quenching the flames.

Concentration- she's not in an aquatic environment and so needs keep it all together
 

Reg Fury

Reg plants his feet firmly in the ground, solid as a rock; he opens his mouth to reveal his diamond team in a wicked smile.

 

"Jules you've always been the smart one, you need to finish this!"

Fortitude to withstand what is about to happen
 

spacer.png
Joules

Lightning flashing across her skin and leaping from her feet, hands, and hair to any metal objects or exposed surfaces around her Jules steps towards the bar. The arcs intensify streaking out to any metallic objects in her way and knocking them aside as she closes in on her brother.

 

The Furies Start to Combine

The wave that is Marianna starts to wash up Reg's legs and swirl around him like a whirlpool. Whisp swirls around his head, forming a tornado of wind about his upper body.

The shards of glass start to rise up his neck and face until they form a ring around his head like a crown.

 

Joules

Jules raises her arms, the lightning pouring from her fingers and arcing towards Reg; they make contact and she seems to be drawn in to the bolts until the swirling water and air around his body transform in to a roiling thunderstorm.

 

Spellcraft

 

Ember Fury

Ember starts to close the gap more quickly breaking in to a run; "Here goes nothing Reggie!" With a running jump Ember hits Reg square in the torso with both feet and he bursts in to flames.


 

Powers Combine!

Shortly after Ember's feet make contact, and just as it seems the flames will consume him, Reg's crown glows and the combined forms of the siblings begins to collapse in on themselves.

With a flash of light, followed by darkness, followed by the return of the light, the Fury siblings have vanished and in there place...


 

IMG_7973.jpeg.e79c48011fddadade186e8b27376cf74.jpeg


 

Edited by Delia2531
Pictures went missing! (see edit history)
Name
Reflex to catch all the glass
17
1d20+13 4
Perform/Bardic Inspiration
15
1d20+12 3
Concentration- she's not in an aquatic environment and so needs keep it all together
21
1d20+8 13
Fortitude to withstand what is about to happen
19
1d20+15 4
Spellcraft
25
1d20+15 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
Prince Belregar

image.jpeg.c89bd7c1f0e3fd7d2e14b63df740f8e6.jpegAs chaos began to unfold, Prince Belregar channeled his innermost strength. With a voice that cut through wind, madness, and violence, he lifted his sword above his head and called, "To me! Rally to me! We shall stand as one, be this salvation or oblivion!"

Turning his attention to the Fury siblings, the dragon lord's eyes darted from one to another. "We are with you, my friends! You will prevail!"

With the winds increasing their speed, Belregar backed against a nearby wall. The claws of his fingers and his toes dug in, and with a free hand, he reached out to grab hold of Magler. His fellow warrior had taken a worse beating in the fight, and so he did what he could to look out for him.

Once he was pulled to safety and braced, the Prince then tucked his head and forced himself through the wind, heading for the scholars across the room. Somehow, in spite of the chaos, the Heir of Amostiv stood his ground. When he arrived, he pulled them to safety as well, whether that was to the bar for cover or to the Fury siblings to help with the ritual.

Mechanics & OOC

Belregar Statblock

Prince Belregar Amostiv
Male LG Dragonborn Marshal 4 / Crusader 7 || Fighter (Commander) 6 / Legendary Leader 5, Level 11, Init 0, HP 132/132, Speed 20ft
AC 24, Touch 10, Flat-footed 24, Fort 13, Ref 7, Will 17, Base Attack Bonus +11/+6/+1
+2 Lesser Fire Assault Bastard Sword of Balance +18/+13/+8 (1d10+7+1d6 Fire, 19-20/x2)
Breath Weapon DC 18 (5d8, 45ft line)
Smite +23 (1d10+14+1d6 Fire, 19-20/x2)
+1 Heavy Plate, +1 Commander Darkwood Heavy Steel Shield (+10 Armor, +3 Shield, +1 Natural)
Abilities Str 20, Dex 10, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 10, Cha 20
Condition

Dragonborn

  • +2 Dodge bonus to AC vs dragon types
  • Draconic Aspect: Heart (Su)
  • Immunity to Frightful Presence

Marshal

  • Auras (Ex)
  • Grant Move Action (Ex) [1/1]/day

Fighter (Commander)

  • Helpful Hints
  • Rousing Speech [2/3]/day

Legendary Leader

  • Fearless (Ex)
  • Hero's Luck +3 (Ex)
  • Natural Commander (Ex)
  • Legendary Reputation (Ex)
  • Greater Command (Sp) [2/2]x/day
  • Quick Rally (Ex)
  • Heroic Success (Ex) [0/1]/day
  • Additional Commander Aura (Ex)
  • To Hell and Back (Ex)

Crusader

  • Maneuvers
  • Maneuvers Readied
  • Stances Known
  • Initiator Level: 9
  • Steely Resolve (Ex) [0/10]hp
  • Furious Counterstrike (Ex) [+0]
  • Zealous Surge (Ex) [1/1]/day
  • Smite (Ex) [1/1]/day

Feats

  • Nymph's Kiss
  • Imperious Command
  • Frightful Presence

Magic Items

  • Crimson Dragonhide Bracers
  • +1 Commander Darkwood Heavy Shield
  • Helm of Heroes [1/1]x/day
  • Dragon Spirit Cincture

Auras

  • Marshal Auras
    • Motivate Charisma (m)
    • Motivate Dexterity (m) [active]
    • Motivate Attack (M) [active]
  • Commander Auras
    • Defensive Commander [active]
    • Inspiring Commander [active]

Crusader Maneuvers & Stances

Active Stance: Tactics of the Wolf [White Raven]

Maneuvers Readied

  • White Raven Tactics [White Raven] (NOT GRANTED)
  • Shield Block [Devoted Spirit] (GRANTED)
  • Lion's Roar [White Raven] (USED)
  • Leading the Attack [White Raven] (NOT GRANTED)
  • White Raven Strike [White Raven] (GRANTED)

Active Effects

  • Allies within 60ft: +1 circumstance to attack rolls, +5 circumstance to Dexterity checks and initiative
  • Allies within 30ft: +1 morale to AC, +1 morale to all ability checks and initiative, +1 morale on Will saves
  • Self Only: +2 competence to Diplomacy, -5 to Hide, +2 circumstance to Charisma checks, +1 on saving throws vs spells and SLAs, +5 to Diplomacy on indifferent or higher NPCs

OOC: Prince Belregar will make a Fortitude saving throw to ford the Tavern. However, instead of rolling for it, he will use his Heroic Success to automatically succeed. He's then going to spend his time aiding the others on whatever they're doing.

Friendly reminder to everyone that Belregar's probably giving you some buffs to whatever you're doing! Double-check his list of Active Effects to see if your rolls should be a little higher or lower.

Edited by rogueblade0729 (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Amy

AmyAmy staggers out of the library and down the stairs with the others. All the noise was driving her insane! This needs to stop! Somehow! Anyhow! She wrestles her magic to the surface and just flings whatever power she can at the elemental group that seem to be the ones needed to stop this mess. She cries out words of power, trying to piece together a spell that could help on the fly.

Current Condition

HP: 27/27
Love of Nature: You must succeed at a DC 12 Will save before you can attack any creature with the animal, plant, or vermin type, or you lose your action. Note that animals, plants, and vermin may attack you without penalty.

Statblock

[URL=/sheets/?id=2896587][B][SIZE=+1]Amy of Tethyr[/SIZE][/B][/URL] Female CG Human Storm Domain Wizard||Human Paragon, [B]Level[/B] 3, [B]Init[/B] 6, [B]HP[/B] 27/27, [B]Speed[/B] 30 ft. [B]AC[/B] 17, [B]Touch[/B] 12, [B]Flat-footed[/B] 15, [B]Fort[/B] 2, [B]Ref[/B] 3, [B]Will[/B] 3, [B]Base Attack Bonus[/B] 2 [B] Masterwork Quarterstaff [/B] +2 (1d6-1, x2) [B] Mage Armor[/B], [B] Masterwork Githcraft Buckler[/B] (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +2 Dex) [B]Abilities[/B] Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 16 [B]Condition[/B] None
Amy of Tethyr
Female CG Human Storm Domain Wizard||Human Paragon, Level 3, Init 6, HP 27/27, Speed 30 ft.
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15, Fort 2, Ref 3, Will 3, Base Attack Bonus 2
Masterwork Quarterstaff +2 (1d6-1, x2)
Mage Armor, Masterwork Githcraft Buckler (+4 Armor, +1 Shield, +2 Dex)
Abilities Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 18, Wis 10, Cha 16
Condition None

Spellcraft

Name
Spellcraft
18
1d20+12 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Malger.png.daecee89849e2c6852bd2331e4539c08.png

Malger wasn't able to keep track of the movements, nor conversation of the other occupants in the tavern proper. What he did notice was the looming threat when the bulk of the bar rose up. As he turned to ward it off, the tenuous tie to reality of the room snapped. He leaned against the building maelstrom's pull while trying to find something solid in the midst of existence collapsing.

Belregar had realized their predicament and moved faster than Malger had. Even as the floor fractured and heaved on unknown tides, they clasped arms, pulling the hellbred towards the limited stability of the walls. There was no telling how long they would hold...

Secured in his footing, he reached up and gave an appreciative pat on his fellow warrior-in-arms' pauldron, "Thanks for that... What now...?" As he hadn't shouted the question over the howling wind, there was little surprise when he didn't get a response; the knight's action spoke enough in his stead. Skirting the edge, he tried to follow to the only remaining island in this storm.

Statblock

Malger 'Soulshared'
M NG Hellbred (Body) Ranger 1/Dragonfire Adept 1/Swordsage 1\\Binder 3
Level 3, Init 3, HP 33/33, Speed 50
AC 18, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16, Fort 8, Ref 7, Will 7, BAB 2.55
Abilities Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 14

Combat:
Unarmed +5 | 1d6+2
30ft Breath Weapon 4d6, DC13 1/5 rnd
30ft/15ft Breath Weapon 2d6, DC14

Effects:
Soul binding - Amon [DC 20]
-Darkvision 60ft
-Breath Weapon 4d6 fire damage, 30ft, 13 Reflex DC
-Ram Horns - +4 | 1d6+3 - Charge +1d8
Pact Augmentation (1)
-Unspecified
Favored Enemy {Arcanists}
-+2 on Bluff, Listen, Sense Motive, Spot, and Survival vs type. +2 attack and damage vs type.
-Sense the presence of Arcanists within 60ft
Scent

Conditional:
+1 vs paralysis and sleep
+4 vs poison
-4 vs ingested poisons
+1 damage taken vs metal weapons

 

 

 

Name
Save
17
1d20+8 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...