Is It Possible For Garyx & Dahak To Form An Alliance?

Bartmanhomer

This is an interesting crossover: Let's just say the two evil dragon deities Garyx & Dahak join forces to reach their goal by destroying each of their families starting with Apsu, the Draconic Pantheon, and going after and battling non-dragon deities from both universes. Both of the evil dragon deities have the same alignment (Chaotic Evil). They shared similar domains and powers. And they're both red dragons. So what do you think of their alliance? I love to hear your thoughts and opinions. 🙂😈💪🏿👍🏿

Edited by Bartmanhomer (see edit history)

IMHO no

As far as i know it's an impossible event, given the history of these two creatures, you would need to make significant changes for such alliance to make any sense.

Dahak did ally with others gods to defend the world against Rovagug, to me Dahak is the kind of chaotic evil who isnt a complete madman

Garyx is the complete madman, who doesnt care about anyone.

it would be easier to see Dahak team up with the good guys to kill Garyx

They may be both evil and chaotic but are not compatible.

edit. if i had to make it work, i'd make it much more than an alliance, something so strong to justify these two teaming up, i'd add a bit of backstory, saying they are the two halves of the same soul, split when the universe split into their respective realities, both dragons would see the other as a part of himself, soulmates, at that point destroying everything and everyone to finally rejoin could be a good enough explanation for such strange alliance

Edited by Rudra (see edit history)

13 hours ago, Rudra said:

IMHO no

As far as i know it's an impossible event, given the history of these two creatures, you would need to make significant changes for such alliance to make any sense.

Dahak did ally with others gods to defend the world against Rovagug, to me Dahak is the kind of chaotic evil who isnt a complete madman

Garyx is the complete madman, who doesnt care about anyone.

it would be easier to see Dahak team up with the good guys to kill Garyx

They may be both evil and chaotic but are not compatible.

edit. if i had to make it work, i'd make it much more than an alliance, something so strong to justify these two teaming up, i'd add a bit of backstoryI'daying they are the two halves of the same soul, split when the universe split into their respective realities, both dragons would see the other as a part of himself, soulmates, at that point destroying everything and everyone to finally rejoin could be a good enough explanation for such strange alliance

I see where you getting with this non-compatible alliance.

Edited by Bartmanhomer (see edit history)