Jump to content

Garden Brawl


Blaeringr

Recommended Posts

Nourishing Ashes After a Wildfire - Vine Leshy Druid 3spacer.png
HP: 35/35 | AC: 20 (+2 w/ Shield) | Speed: 25ft | Hero: 1/3 | Focus: 1/1
Perception: +11 | Fort: +8 | Ref: +8 | Will: +11


Ash shakes their head. These poor lost leshy...

"These leshy are clearly corrupted by whatever foulness this 'Lady' has been up to. She must mean to corrupt the budnapped leshies in the same way! We mustn't let that happen."

Ash draws their shield and raises it in defense as one of the opposing leshies approaches menacingly.

"Smoke, take them down!"

The bear takes his cue and goes to maul the wisteria leshy which attacked him.

OOC/Actions

Action 1: Draw shield
Action 2: Raise Shield (+2 AC = 22 AC)
Action 3: Command Smoke - Smoke gains 2 actions.

Smoke - 26/32 hp, AC 18; Fort +7, Ref +7, Will +6
Action 1: Attack Wisteria leshy with bite
Action 2: Attack Wisteria leshy (or next enemy in range) with claws (agile).

 

Edited by VennDygrem (see edit history)
Name
Smoke Bite
20
1d20+8 12
Smoke Claws (MAP -4)
20
1d20+4 16
Bite damage
10
1d8+3 7
Claw damage
6
1d6+3 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Smoke's strikes true with tooth and claw, rustling and snapping noises from his assault.

Lady Constance Meliosa, flying above the fray, has a look of grave concern come over her face as she surveys the scene. Guests fled in panic now telling who knows about the incident, caged leshy. Her own squaring off against some who invoked the Wildwood Treaty.

"Shit."

She withdraws and opens a second floor window into her home, ready to float inside.

 

Dew & Branch's turn (Hum may post their turn now as well)

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites


image.png.3127279fd4050881cb0811d30e6f8c64.png

Deep Humus Under Rocks - Leshy Sorcerer 3


HP: 32/32 | AC: 17 | Speed: 25ft | Hero: 1/3 | Focus: 1/1

Perception: +6| Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will: +8

Conditions| Consumables | Abilities | Skills


"And where do you think you're going?" Hum yells after Lady Constance Meliosa. They stretch of their staff toward her. Three scorching rays fly from the end, filling the air with the smell of sulfur as they streak toward the human noble.


OOC/Actions

Other:

Action 1: Cast a Spell: Scorching Ray (3 Action)

Action 2: Cast a Spell

Action 3: Cast a Spell

Reaction:

Free: 

Exploration Activity:

Summon Statblock (Empty)

Empty

Spells

Primal Known Spells DC 19, attack +9;

2nd entangle, hideous laughter+, scorching ray* (2/3)

1st charm+, heal*, gust of wind, swampcall ( 4/4)

Cantrips dancing lights, electric arc, ghost sound+, produce flame, scatter scree

Focus Spells (1/1) faerie dust

 

Name
Scorching Ray 1
26; 15
1d20+9;4d6 [17]; [17,6,5,1,3]
Scorching Ray 2
16; 15
1d20+9;4d6 [7]; [7,6,4,3,2]
Scorching Ray 3
27; 18
1d20+9;4d6 [18]; [18,3,4,6,5]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dew & Branch:

Dew:

  • Action 1: casts boost eidolon on Branch (+2 to unarmed strike damage)

Branch:

  • Action 1: steps 5 feet West to flank Bamboo with Ash
  • Actions 2 & 3: strikes at Bamboo

Linny's turn

Name
strike vs Bamboo
19
1d20+9 10
strike 2 vs Bamboo
22
1d20+5 17
damage
10
1d8+4 6
damage
5
1d8+4 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

image.png.9c56ef46538aca595a61756f1792f869.png

Linny - Leshy Swashbuckler 3


HP: 60/60 | AC: 18 | Speed: 30ft | Hero: 1/3 | Panache: Yes

Perception: +7 | Fort: +9 | Ref: +10 | Will: +8 

Statistics | Equipment | Abilities | Skills
 
Conditions :
None


Linny dodged Minty as he tried to engulf him. He was upset that the lady was no longer in his reach.

"We are here to save the Leshy that were budnapped! If you want a fight, you got it!"

He brought his sharp blade around and struck at the leshy. Then he tumbled past the Minty creature and lifted his wooden shield in defence.

 

Action 1 : Confident Finisher (half damage on fail)

Action 2 : Tumble Through and move 10ft away from Mint (if successful regain Panache)

Action 3 : Raise Shield (+2 AC)

Reaction : Opportune Riposte if attacked and missed, he will strike

Edited by omegoku (see edit history)
Name
Confident Finisher (Attack with Rapier)
22
1d20+9 13
Damage (plus precision)
10
1d6+2+2d6 2,3,3
Tumble Through (Acrobatics)
14
1d20+10 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Linny does not succeed in his attempt to tumble through.

Meliosa Leshy's turn


Wam-Bam-Boo: releases their bent back stalk in a telescopic head butt direct at Ash. And again. "Mistress Meliosa has already saved them!"

  • Action 1: strike at Ash
  • Action 2: bend back again
  • Action 3: strike at Ash

Honey Suckle Puncher: steps 5 ft to the east to flank Branch (with Bamboo) then strikes at Branch. "She told us all about your perverse rituals with the young sprouts. What you do to theirs buds!"

  • Action 1: step
  • Action 2: stike at Branch
  • Action 3: strike at Branch

Minty Fresh Wes: steps closer to Linny and tries to punch him a couple times. "It's ok, pervert. You can confess to me what you do to their buds. I won't judge you."

  • Action 1: step 5 ft south east
  • Action 2: strike at Linny
  • Action 3: strike at Linny

Wisteria Hysteria: calls Smoke a "evil vegetarian! You bit me!" and moves over to fight Hum instead.

  • Action 1: move 5ft e, 5ft ne, 5ft se (counts as 10)
  • Action 2: strikes at Hum
  • Action 3: srikes at Hum

*Wisteria's fists have long tendrils of vines growing out of them that let them attempt a grapple check as a free action if they hit.

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Name
Bamboo strike 1
29
1d20+10 19
Bamboo strike 2
23
1d20+6 17
almost a crit on Ash
6
1d6+4 2
2nd hit on Ash
6
1d6+4 2
Suckle strike 1
16
1d20+10 6
Suckle strike 2
7
1d20+6 1
Wes strike 1
16
1d20+10 6
Wes strike 2
25
1d20+6 19
2nd hits Linny
8
1d8+4 4
Wisty strike 1
21
1d20+10 11
Wisty strike 2
11
1d20+6 5
Grab attempt
15
1d20+6 9
Dmg to Hum
6
1d6+4 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posting for Ash & Smoke


Ash:

  • Action 1: commands Smoke to attack Bamboo leshy
  • Actions 2 & 3 casts scorching ray (target depends on outcome of Smoke's attacks)

Smoke:

  • Action 1: bite attack Bamboo
  • Action 2: claw attack Bamboo (if still standing, else move to flank Honey Suckle Punch)
Name
bite 1 
19
1d20+8 11
Bite dmg
11
1d8+3 8
Claw
18
1d20+4 14
Claw dmg 
6
1d6+3 3
ray vs Wisteria
13
1d20+10 3
ray vs Wisteria
24
1d20+10 14
fire dmg
13
4d6 6,2,2,3
verdant burst
8
2d8 6,2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Smoke tears the bamboo leshy apart who goes down with a burst of earm, soothing energy, healing all plant creatures within 30 feet (verdant burst - everyone but Smoke regains up to 8 hp)

The area of the burst is now difficult terrain as chutes of bamboo spring up everywhere.

Edited by Blaeringr (see edit history)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dew and Branch


Dew:

  • Action 1: casts boost eidolon on Branch (+2 to stike damage for 1 round)
  • Action 2 & 3: casts electric arc at Wisteria and Mint, DC 19 reflex, 2d4 dmg

Branch:

  • Action 1: Strikes at Wisteria with club (if dead from electric arc, then attacks Mint instead)

Wisteria critically saves and evades the electricity altogether, and then avoids Branch's strike.

Mint almost evades, and takes some elctricity damage.

Edited by Blaeringr
results (see edit history)
Name
Wisteria ref
29
1d20+10 19
Mint ref
23
1d20+10 13
Branch strike Wisteria
14
1d20+9 5
Mint takes dmg
3
1d4 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deep Humus Under Rocks


Hum blasts away with scorching rays. "These poor leshy have been corrupted, root and stem, by that witch!"

  • Actions 1, 2 & 3: scorching rays, targeting Mint first, then Wisteria.

Mint and Wisteria simultaneously burst into flames, then emit life giving bursts as they perish.

All leshy are completely healed up. New chutes of bamboo, mint, and wisteria bushes poke up everywhere to waist height. Everywhere until just north of the fountain is difficult terrain.

Edited by Blaeringr
results (see edit history)
Name
ray 1
28
1d20+10 18
ray 2
17
1d20+10 7
ray 3
25
1d20+10 15
ray 1 crit damage
28
8d6 3,6,5,2,1,2,6,3
ray 3 damage
12
4d6 5,1,5,1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...