And so it all began

UbersreikUbersreik’s streets run red with the blood of Reikland. Corpses of good, stout-hearted folk hang from the walls for no crime but obedience to their liege-lords. The Cult of Sigmar demands all honour their noble lords and masters, but the only reward for such loyalty in Ubersreik is a short drop and early passage to Morr’s Realm. None can understand why Altdorf State Soldiers arrived to remove Graf Sigismund von Jungfreud from power. The Emperor claimed the old graf was preparing for war with the Duchy of Wallenstein to the north, that he had marshalled soldiers by the thousand in secret and was ready to strike. But few believe such elaborate claims, for the graf was a fair, strong ruler and beloved of the people. So, nobles and commoners alike gossip like fish-wives from the halls of power to the cheapest tavern. What could cause the Emperor to do this?

Calling all you crazy people out there. Wanna get your WFRP (4th Edition) freak on? Looking for an opportunity to unleash murder and mayhem on the unsuspecting citizens of Ubersreik. Well you have come to the right place!

One of my favourite RPG campaigns of all time was when I picked up the original WFRP hardback from Games workshop. Now that 4th edition has been created by those wonderful people at Cubicle 7, I'm looking for the chance to recreate that feeling of being totally out of control.

if you want to join in the fun come and take a peek at the Character Creation thread and read the guidelines there, ask lots of questions, and start creating your character.

I'm looking for 5 or 6 people, maybe more if there is interest. We will be starting with the adventure from the new starter set so if you have played it before then let me know. I can probably find a way of involving you in the game until that part is done and we move onto other things.

No previous experience is required but craziness is definitely an advantage.