BSG -- You up for the chance?

Ever wanted to see how your PC would do in the Reimagined Battlestar Galactica world, surviving the attack on the Twelve Colonies and fleeing with the rest of humanity to that distant, mythical place called Earth?

Ever watched the Reimagined Battlestar Galactica but were dissatisfied with the ending and wished for one that left you feeling better about all the time you invested into watching the show?

Ever wanted to be able to know more about the Colonies, as well as have one cohesive story and logic tying together the story elements from Caprica, some elements of BSG: Deadlock, Blood and Chrome, the Razor flashbacks, The Plan, Battlestar Galactica, and Razor?

If you said "Yes" to one, some, or all of those questions, this game is for you. So Say We All, Dong Ma? is a Cortex-system RPG game (using the BSG RPG rules with some serious House Rules to make the space combat "feel more BSG", along with some Assets and Complications from the Serenity RPG) that tries its best to build a complete world and let you play freely in it.

If you are interested, feel free to pop into the Application Standards and Summaries and get your Application started.

If you don't know or don't have the system, please just throw up a summary and give me a Mention asking for help. We'll work together to put your PCs together to your satisfaction, and I'll explain the important parts of the system's mechanics to you.

I'm more interested in a good story than power gaming. Good Role Playing will be rewarded.

Applications will be accepted at any time, although I intend to make selection in 60 days from January 2nd.