The God Kings of Creation Return

Salutations, I am the self-named, God of Shounen, also commonly referred to as zeone3000.

I present to you, The Pinnacle of Power! Where a Perfect Circle of First Age Solars are transplanted from their own time to the Age of Sorrows. A simple concept used multiple times in literature. It's all about the execution with this one. I want you to feel like larger than life figures that can save the world.

What I require from potential Lawgivers is the usual RTJ. How does your Exalted think, feel and act? What do they look like? Where they come from and how did they get to where they are? Or more commonly know as personality, description and a backstory. Also, a name and age wouldn't hurt.

Now, I know one could easily write a novel about an Exalted's life... especially when one could easily be several hundreds of years old... and you totally can if you want, just keep it interesting! Even if it's short, do the same. Things I definitely want in there, are important plot points. Such as, how did they take the Second Breath? How did they acquire their merits and such? What have they accomplished in their lives to get to an Essence of five?

All in all, relatively simple just extensive. Now, I don't need a sheet to start but I understand how that can help your process, so throw one up if you need to but know that you don't need one completed. I don't expect you to put in the time and effort for that.

You have till the first of November to get an RTJ in, godspeed my friends.