Group of new Runners looking to fill out their team

I am looking to fill in some vacancies that have popped up in my Shadowrun 4E game. The game has gone through two reboots already, so I'm hoping this third one will be the charm. The game focuses on a group of character who are brand new Runners on their first Run. As such, it's a little more on the low powered side of things. Right now the party consists of two hackers, a melee combat focused Troll adept, and a Jack of All Trades wheelman; so there are plenty of roles that could be filled. The new characters would be folded in as if they had been there the whole time.

I'm looking to pick up 1 or 2 people for this. All things considered I'd like to get things rolling again with the game after the holidays, so say about 2 weeks from now. The character generation guidelines are available in the game forum. I will say right off the bat that I'm not allowing Technomancers, and I'd prefer to keep mages to be a minimum and be of the healer/support variety. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.