Disgaea 5 in Pathfinder form, second attempt

So, last time I started an ad for this, my infamous heath conditions took a turn for the worse immediately afterwards, so I had to take an extended hiatus from this website while the ad was still going: predictably, that led to the game garnering virtually zero attention and dying a quiet death. However, I've noticed that a lot of people showed interest in the concept while I was away, so yeah, since the old ad is dead I figured I'd start a new one.

The title pretty much says everything: it's going to be Disgaea 5, but with your characters replacing three of the main protagonists and forging their own story. The game's forum is chock full of info that will bring you up to speed with the game's goals, tone and setting, and help you create a fitting and interesting character, so please by all means do check all the stuff I've written out. It's a ton, but I promise it will be a worthy read.

If I don't die again in the interim, the game will start on sunday, june the 23rd. I'm looking for only three people, here's hoping we'll get some interesting character submissions. As a side note, I know my shaky health might discourage many of you from committing to a game whose host might figuratively (and perhaps even literally) die with little notice, but please don't let that discourage you: I've always been proud of my ability to always create the best possible experience for my players, pouring my hart into giving them games to remember. That won't change because of something as pesky as an incurable genetic disorder.

... Wow, that ended up sounding a lot darker than I originally intended. So uh... Join the game I guess?