GD6: 5-16 Sanctum of the Sages (DotS part 3) [3-7]

GD6: 5-16 Sanctum of the Sages (DotS part 3) [3-7]

Adventure Background
A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3–7.

Uncovering the secrets of a Jeweled Sage reveals that the others are in grave danger, and the PCs set off after notorious jewel thieves before the criminals can disappear with another priceless treasure. When the trail leads to the sages’ hidden sanctum deep within the Pillars of the Sun, the Pathfinders must draw upon both their own resourcefulness and the ancient historians’ power if they are to preserve a millennia-old organization and Osirion’s past.

“Sanctum of the Sages” is the final scenario in the three-part Destiny of the Sands campaign arc. It follows Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–12: Destiny of the Sands—Part 1: "A Bitter Bargain" and Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–15: Destiny of the Sands—Part 2: "Race to Seeker’s Folly." All three chapters are intended to be played in order.

Content in “Sanctum of the Sages” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the OsirionScarab Sages faction.

Muster Information
GM Play Style

This is a scenario for level three to seven characters. I'm pitching it for tier 3-4.

My style is generally quite light, I like a bit of humor. I'm also from New Zealand, so my humour isn't the same as everyone else's. I also spell lots of words with "u" that north American's have dropped. It's not wrong, just different. My TZ is generally half a day out from everyone else, so apologies if I appear unresponsive. I'm probably asleep.

Player Expectations
I'd like people to include their stat block at the end of their post, along with any active buffs they have up.
Posting should be every day. Real life happens, I won't sweat it if you don't post sometimes. But PbP can quickly slow down if it happens a lot. If you don't post, generally I'll ask another player to pick an action for you, but I might do that myself, or just have you delay. Generally I won't have you walk down the corridor using your feet as trap detectors.

I would like proper sentences and good grammar. One line posts with just an attack roll in them really don't help turn this into a fun story for everyone to read. You roll a one? Ham it up and have yourself trip (or almost trip) over. That miss can strike sparks from the walls. Make it cinematic.

This will run as part of Gameday 6, so kick off in late August.

Three spots are reserved for the characters who completed part two. I'd like it if you still posted here to confirm your interest.

Also, this scenario uses mythic rules. You can read summaries of them here and here
(if you played part 2, instead of these use the mythic rules that appeared on your chronicle, they are slightly different)

If this is going to be a problem for you, please reconsider joining this Muster and waiting for a game with a different play style.
All players are expected to abide by the house rules and GM expectations specified here, as well as the Site Rules and the Guide to Pathfinder Society Organized Play

Mustered Pathfinders.
  • Rami Azar Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) /Investigator (Sleuth, lamplighter ) /3
  • Lara Evangeline Ellicott-Tillingsworth Bard (archaeologist)
  • Lixaipo Yithii (Cleric)/3
  • Pthep Warpriest/4

Dressed in desert clothing and carrying a pair of pistols, this mysterious lawman for hire from Alkenstar is a man of fewer words known for his relentlessness in pursuit of his quarry.

"Unless you'd like a window where your chest used to be, freeze right where you are."

(Includes Mythic Tier changes from 5-15)

Pathfinder Society Number: 2608-10
Faction: Scarab Sages
Chronicles and Inventory Tracking Sheet: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...W5yb0JtV2ZwUlU
Paizo Character Profile: http://paizo.com/people/RamiAzar

I'd like to Muster for this game, with a Character that is currently in a mission, but I believe she should be free by late August. Is it alright to do so?

That should be fine. We'll check in closer to launch time, but a couple of months is generally enough to finish a PBP scenario.

Put your details in here now.

Raaka Fezor
Male LN Tengu Monk (Unchained), Level 3, Init 9, HP 26/22, Speed 40
AC 18, Touch 17, Flat-footed 14, CMD 22, Fort 4, Ref 6, Will 5, CMB +11, Base Attack Bonus 3
Masterwork Seven-Branched Sword +6/+6 (1d10+3, x3)
Shurkien (14) +6 (1d2+2, x2)
Unarmed Strike +5/+5 (1d6+2, x2)
Bracers of Armor +1 (+1 Armor, +3 Dex, +3 Misc)
Abilities Str 14, Dex 16, Con 12, Int 8, Wis 16, Cha 12
Condition None

PFS# 114427-2
Faction: Sovereign Court

Stunning Fist (3/day DC14) - 3 left

Ki Pool (4/day) - 4 left
Ki Flurry and Ki Strike, Magic

Wands:
Wand CLW - 45 charges left
Wand of Endure Elements - 50 charges left

Consumables:
Potion of CLW - 3 left
smokestick - 1 left

Boons:
Nemesis of the Aspis:
You are an expert at sabotaging the Aspis Consortium's nefarious schemes. During any scenario in which you encounter the Aspis Consortium, you may, as an immediate action, force an enemy Aspis agent to reroll a single d20 and take the worse result. Once you have used this boon, cross if off the Chronicle sheet.

chronicle & tracking sheets

Tomoe
Zen Archer 5
Player Registry Post
Faction: Scarab Sages
Quick Stats16313-1
Female L-N Human Zen Archer / Qinggong Monk, Level 5, Init 9, HP 40/40, Speed 40
AC 25, Touch 22, Flat-footed 21, CMD 27, Fort 5, Ref 9, Will 12, CMB +5, Base Attack Bonus 4
Composite Longbow (Str +1) +1 (Arrows 30 / Blunt 30) +13 (+11 DA) (1d8+3 (+7 DA), x3)
Flurry as though with fists Comp. Longbow (Str +1) +1 (FoA) (Arrows 30 / Blunt 30) +12/+12 (+10/+10 DA) (1d8+3 (+7 DA)/shot, x3)
+1 Natural Armor Bonus to AC Amulet of Natural Armor +1, +2 Magical Bonus to AC / +1 Deflection Bonus to AC Bracers of Armor +2 / Ring of Protection +1 (+2 Armor, +3 Dex, +1 Natural, +1 Deflect, +7 Misc)
Abilities Str 12, Dex 16, Con 8, Int 15, Wis 22, Cha 7
Condition None

Still interested, but I may have to substitute a level 7 enchanter instead of Lara, who probably won't be level 3 by the time the game starts.

Given the changes they made to using pregens they made in Season 8, I'm not exactly inclined to use them.

Still need to update her registry thread and statblock with the results of her last mission and shopping trip, (which I can't really do from my phone), but I'll get that done tonight (and delete this part of the message when I've done that.) For now:

Character InformationName: Lixaipo Yithii
Race: Human (Tian Min)
Class: Cleric of Groetus, Variant Channeling
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Bio

Enhanced Stat Block