NaNoWrimo 2018 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

NaNoWrimo 2018

NaNoWrimo 2018

Hey All! I figured with November only a couple weeks away I could post this here. If you are interested in writing but don't know what NaNoWriMo is then go check out this website: https://nanowrimo.org/

Otherwise here's where I'll post the Widgets to mark progress! (Any progress is more than no progress!) If you want yours here then just give a shout out with your Nano username and I'll throw it in the post. I generally think that it is a big help to have a place to sound gather a communal spirit in tackling this kind of self-motivated task, so here's hoping this helps others write

Here is a list of 21 exercising to prep: 21 Days originally written by @Shannon.

I'll also give credit to @dauphinous for the general structure of this post.

Joshua13905
Dauphinous
Chase
Mick the Rogue
Mr.AndrewJ
ObviouslyTrolling
Sabasteonshane
CockroachTeaParty
Jolinar
Illniyar
TemerousNox
rozukitsune
Casualcryptic
Phelan
hecklenjyde
Lonewalker

I've been so busy working on my region's stuff, I completely forgot about the Weave's stuff. Thanks for picking up my slack.

You can add me to that widget list. My username is the same there as here.

Second table because image restrictions!

Madadh

@Chase I've tried multiple variations and it doesn't want to admit you exist... >.<

This whole Mod editing my post explains how my post keeps changing but I haven’t edited it. Thanks Colin!

I don’t always check during work days. I appreciate the help

Lol, I figured I could help out a touch with widget adding at least!