Kickstarters - Page 57 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Kickstarters

Check out:

Odyssey of the Dragonlords

It's a 5e adventure/campaign setting from a team of awesome writers and designers like Drew Karpyshyn, James Ohlen and Jesse Sky! The setting is heavily influenced by the Greek epics like The Illiad, Odyssey, Jason and the Argonauts, etc...

It's already over 300% funded with 25 days to go.

The new Terraforming Mars expansion is already massively overfunded (natch), but worth looking into anyhow. If you like the game, but still haven't pulled the trigger on your own copy, check out that $139 pledge level. Pretty sweet.

Just in case anyone would be interested: Fantasy Grounds setup a Kickstarter for their Unity upgrade to just drum up attention while they get ready for their alpha release on windows in about 2 months.

If anyone would like to check it out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-grounds-unity

Great VTT that is finally getting a new basic backbone of code to get away from the 2004 memory limitations issue and add a mapper with VBL and dynamic lighting after all these years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magrus View Post
Just in case anyone would be interested: Fantasy Grounds setup a Kickstarter for their Unity upgrade to just drum up attention while they get ready for their alpha release on windows in about 2 months.

If anyone would like to check it out: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-grounds-unity

Great VTT that is finally getting a new basic backbone of code to get away from the 2004 memory limitations issue and add a mapper with VBL and dynamic lighting after all these years.
I've been waiting for this for a while, especially if I can run it off my android tablet. I have the Ultimate Licence so I will back the corresponding tier. They are already funded several times over.

Indeed, $141,312 of $29,000 required as of this message. Been looking forward to this for years. Maptools map function integrated in a memory expanded version of FG.

Fight! the Fighting Game RPG: Second Edition is on Kickstarter

I was really surprised to see there isn't a thread for this game. How come? I know there was a GM on MW who used to run Fight! (1e) almost exclusively!
I guess she hasn't posted it. So I guess it's up to me to start that!

There's 6 days remaining from the KS and it's about $200 away from its target. The pledges are quite reasonable, too!
OK, here's the link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ht-2nd-edition

Oh, and here's the Quickstart if you want to try the system in action! If you want to just see how it goes, an Example of Play is also available.

@AsenRG merged into the main KS thread.

OK, sorry I forgot there was such a thread...I looked for Kickstarter with the search engine, found a SWN: Revised Edition Kickstarter thread, and concluded we're starting threads for each game!

Randomly came across this one from Facebook (for once it was worthwhile), very neat minis:

Verge of War

Space Raptors and Space Pirates. Whats not to love?

Kingmaker 10th Anniversary

I can't believe I just came across this. Paizo is teaming up with Legendary Games to re-release Kingmaker for their 2nd edition, AS WELL AS conversion to Pathfinder 1st edition AND D&D 5th edition. Having played in a 5e conversion of a kingdom building campaign a few years ago, I've very excited to see what comes of this. They are crowdfunding this one, and the campaign ends tonight.

Can't wait - only decision now is do i run it in 5e or PF2e when it is released?

crowdfunding here: Kingmaker 10th Anniversary