Shaken, Not Stirred. - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Shaken, Not Stirred.

Shaken, Not Stirred.

Greetings, Myth-Weavers.
Obviously I'm new. c;
If my username was not a dead give-away, my name is Brandi and I love Darth Vader.

I'm kind of awesome.
Anyway, I'm here for DnD 3.5e and Pathfinder.

In addition, Voxanadu is ugly, weak-minded, and smells funny.

Can I have some batman-shaped cupcakes now? .___.

It is noted that my beauty is not equivalent to the image below. However, it pleases me greatly you've heard of me.

Welcome to the weave.

*Stirs your milkshake and hands you a cupcake* Hope you like poison in your cupcake. Vox screwed up the last batch. Ya know, because he's an ugly, weakminded, smelly fool.
*kisses your cheek* Welcome to the weave.

Welcome, Brandi!!

There is a lot of awesome here, so you should feel at home.

Reaper, shouldn't we just make a new batch of cupcakes? Something with fruit to go with the chocolate fountain.

Welcome to the weave. I'm new here, myself. Never got the chance to play a 3.5 edition game (or any other game for that matter), and I'm deathly interested in hearing about it, and making my own sheet for it... When time permits I finally do buy the player's handbook for 3.5e. >3>