Anyone for PTU? - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Anyone for PTU?

Anyone for Pokemon Tabletop United?

I'm curious to know if anyone out there is planning on gm'ing a PTU game in the future? Been a bit since i've seen one, and sadly the last one i was in stopped short. Anyone willing to help an addict get his fix?

Had to look it up. Apparently it's Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lysander99 View Post
Yes, its Pokemon Tabletop United. I altered the title to reflect that, sorry for the confusion!
Unfortunatly the change is only reflected in the post, not the thread title

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted7ogic View Post
Unfortunatly the change is only reflected in the post, not the thread title
I like a lot about MW but not able to edit thread's title is just...sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliathus View Post
I like a lot about MW but not able to edit thread's title is just...sad.
I think its mostly a problem with the vbulletin software, as I remember this issue on all kinds of vboard forums I used to visit.

Sense nobody has offered to GM for you I can.

I however am new to GMing, but I know the system very well. I will run it as a gym crawl with side quests and such, but for a homebrewed region. We will talk about starter pokemon later as well as starting level, but it will most likely not be more than 3 for trainers, and 15 for pokemon.

For everyone else, I will allow more than just the OP to play, however, I will not be putting an AD up anyone (new or experienced I don't care) that would like to play please reply in thread or send me a PM. Once @Lysander99 responds and a start date is set, I will not except new players. I will also not go with any more than 3 players, including the OP.
@Lysander99 if this is cool with you we can start talking about the setting and i will start a game for it.