This week in video games... - Page 724 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This week in video games...

Got into Conan Exiles recently. Surprisingly fun game to play with my spouse. Building bases, raiding bosses, trying to uncover the secrets of the land. Made me remeber the horror stories of Howard I read during my early 20s lovecraft obsession. Gave the Howard stories a chance ordering them last week and wasnt disappointed.

Ni No Kuni II (also known as Ni No Twoni) is on sale, 40% off. By all accounts it's a pretty good game with a truly excellent ridiculous opening that I can't explain.

I've been playing Breath of the Wild for the last week. Today I found I had a Visa gift card left, so I went to Best Buy and picked up Bayonetta 2, which has a code for a free download version of the first one, which I am downloading.

I won a Reddit giveaway and got HoI IV, yeeeh, and I would like to see what tips the community can give me

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadicalD View Post
I won a Reddit giveaway and got HoI IV, yeeeh, and I would like to see what tips the community can give me
Naval invasions ate unappreciated, navies are an all or nothing affair, and don't overequip your units.

watched way to many trailers and gameplay videos for the upcoming Tomb Raider game that I had to start playing the previous 2 games again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dread Pirate View Post
Got into Conan Exiles recently. Surprisingly fun game to play with my spouse. Building bases, raiding bosses, trying to uncover the secrets of the land. Made me remeber the horror stories of Howard I read during my early 20s lovecraft obsession. Gave the Howard stories a chance ordering them last week and wasnt disappointed.
Yes, I've been doing the same. You on a private, public or coop mode? A bunch of people I play World of Warships with all got this game. I'm enjoying it quite a bit on his server.

I've gotten back into Conan Exiles lately as well. Fun game. Last time I played it they didn't have any of the map expansions or climbing so it feels like almost a whole new game.

What I'm really obsessed with right now though is the latest reveals from Tennocon: Warning, the music in this video will get stuck in your head.

Also, given that there was even a discussion about Witcher 3 on the previous page... How has nobody in this thread mentioned the word Cyberpunk since E3?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X2kIfS6fb8

I've been playing coop with an IRL friend. It's a real pain to restart so I don't think I could get him to join another server.