A good greeting. - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

A good greeting.

A good greeting.

Name is Reverent or Seraph, whichever you'd like to call me. It's a pleasure to join this community, I do look forward to applying for a few games. Been awhile since I did play by post, hopefully I can find a good group to play with!

Welcome to Myth-Weavers!

Since you're already familiar with PbP, only a brief look at our New to PbP thread may be necessary (as a review kinda deal). However, you may be interested in our Dice Roller help page, since our dice roller is fairly robust.

More importantly, assuming you haven't already, take a look at our Games and Ads section, where all the games that are recruiting post their game ads. Most games have some sort of recruitment process, with is not unlike applying to a job (but far less stressful, and hopefully fun in of itself). Also, don't be afraid to check out systems outside of your norm. We have a nice variety of games being run here, so chances of it, you'll find something to your liking.

Relatedly, is there something in particular you're looking for?

And lastly, I should also point you to our great Discord server, where we talk about almost everything and anything. Don't be afraid of the harpoons - they're for 'welcoming' newcomers.

If you have any questions, let us know. Again, welcome to the Weave!