Re-intoduction - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Re-intoduction

Re-intoduction

Hi everyone,

I've just foud out that at some point I signed up to this website, and I figured I'd say hi, in case I'd forgotten last time I joined lol. I'm a roleplayer of many years, having played off and on since the mid 1980's. I find myself wondering if anyone here would want to play something like the old Star Wars D6 rules originally published by West End Games? I've not done any GM'ing for a long time and my skills may not be up to par on running anything, but I'd sure be willing to try. I Also have several character concepts floating about for Pathfinder, so if anyone has room in their game I'd love to join.

Other than that I'm pretty much open to anything, over my years as a player and GM I've tried Marvel Superheroes, Shadowrun 1st, 2nd, 3rd edition, D&D Red Box and the various other Boxes that were originally published by TSR up to but not including the Immortals set, 1st and 2nd ed AD&D, Gamma World, Pathfinder, Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy, and Deathwatch.

On top of these, I have books for a number of games that I've never played, like Star Trek by Decipher, Wheel of Time, World of Warcraft, Mutants and Masterminds, M.I.B, G.U.R.P.S, Firefly - Serenety, D20 Modern, The Savage World of Solomon Kane, and even Open D20.

So there you have it, now lets hope I can find a game

Hello, @HenrikBalslev! And welcome back?!

Okay, looks like you've got gaming under your belt. Awesome!
And you have the basics of bbposting. Fantastic!

In case you need a reminder or want to learn a few tricks, check out these handy pages for bbCode Help! and the ever fickle DiceRoller

No, we still don't know how to appease the RNG Gods, sorry.

And the last help I can offer, join the insanity and fun of the community over on the OFFICIAL MYTH WEAVERS DISCORD SERVER!
It's a personal favorite of mine and filled with generally goofy and fun folks. And Cloin, Colin's beard.

Oh, and harpoons. Many, many harpoons.

But don't worry, they're friendly.

As for the game ... WEG d6 STAR WARS OH GOODNESS YES!!!!!!