This week in video games... - Page 746 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This week in video games...

There are technically 2 (that I know of) safe places from Mr X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheonixfire View Post
There are technically 2 (that I know of) safe places from Mr X.
According to the walkthroughs, you should be safe in every safe room. I found out yesterday the hard way that this isn't true.

Just about Sekiro the other day. I'm a big fan of From Sotfware even if the Souls games aren't my cup of tea. I'm excited to give this one a shot, though. Tenchu is a series that needs a revival and if it comes this way I'm happy with it.

So I appear too have made the mistake of buying Neverwinter Nights Enhanced Edition on Steam.

Seph, have you looked in the Steam forums or just done internet searches for those problems? A lot of times you can find solutions to issues for specific games, but sometimes it does take a bit of digging.

I started a steam forum thread under the topic, haven't heard anything back yet. I'm starting to put the problem out to other forums, like this one, to see if I'm having some unique special snowflake bullcrap problem, or if this is "Oh it's a well known Error right now patch to fix it is probably coming down the pipe next week." kinda thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephirothsword117 View Post
I started a steam forum thread under the topic, haven't heard anything back yet. I'm starting to put the problem out to other forums, like this one, to see if I'm having some unique special snowflake bullcrap problem, or if this is "Oh it's a well known Error right now patch to fix it is probably coming down the pipe next week." kinda thing.
I opened NWO and played around a bit with my characters there. I have graphics set to max and it looked fine, certainly no lagging. The only thing I can suggest is to check your graphical drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popestar View Post
According to the walkthroughs, you should be safe in every safe room. I found out yesterday the hard way that this isn't true.
And I'm currently trapped in the dark room. Mr. X is walking around in the hall outside this room...and all 3 lickers are in that hallway as well. I'm thinking of making a break for it and running up the stairs. Any advice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveled View Post
I opened NWO and played around a bit with my characters there. I have graphics set to max and it looked fine, certainly no lagging. The only thing I can suggest is to check your graphical drivers.
How do I do that? (I'm not generally a Windows guy. Normally I'd not use Windows at all, and I tolerate it only because I have to for gaming.).