List of Traveller and 2300AD players - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

List of Traveller and 2300AD players

Hi guys! I recognise most of you lol! Here goes...

1. I will play any edition of Traveller, but am only familiar with Mongoose Traveller.
2. I need no help in creating characters for Mongoose Traveller.
3. I am fine with all versions of the setting.
4. I accept PMs with invitations to play.
5. I am not currently willing to Referee if a group can be found, as I am already running a game.
6. I would not prefer PMs with invitations to check a "Referee wanted" thread.

I have to admit, you look somewhat familiar as well! And yes, I had a similar feeling for many of the other UFPs I added...

Of course, your UFP has been added.

I play (and sometimes run) Traveller in various editions, but I'm very wary of committing to more stuff, after a recent 18-year commitment significantly reduced my time available for PBP.

That said:
1. I'd play any edition. I own the CT, MT, TNE, T4, T20, MongTrav, T5 in a combination of PDF and paper.
2. Minimal chargen help required - I get versions confused.
3. All settings.
4. PMs are fine.
5. Unwilling to ref until I regain some free time.
6. PMs to ref are OK, but please expect a "no" answer.

Welcome, Pyske! And if that 18-years commitment is what I think it is, congratulations!
Regardless of whether I'm right, may your free time return soon!

Time to get a few more systems under my belt for more gaming experience then! I've played AD&D, D&D 3.5, D20 Modern, AFMBE, and have tried my hand at Shadowrun 5e.

Back on topic, have any of you guys read the Red Rising series by Pierce Brown? That might be a good alternate Traveller setting. Provided some people don't mind playing the lowColors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itzchy View Post
Time to get a few more systems under my belt for more gaming experience then! I've played AD&D, D&D 3.5, D20 Modern, AFMBE, and have tried my hand at Shadowrun 5e.

Back on topic, have any of you guys read the Red Rising series by Pierce Brown? That might be a good alternate Traveller setting. Provided some people don't mind playing the lowColors.
I haven't, but from what I know of it, given the scope of the Imperium, that's not material for an alternate setting. More like two planet and another in terraforming, which might make a supplement.

That's part of the beauty of it, you can easily drop half of your favourite SF novels in the Imperium, and the sudden population influx is not even going to register on the maps.

1: Mongoose Preferably since im familiar with it. Though I'd also do gurps
2: I wouldn't need any help making a character in Mongoose or Gurps, though if I were to do the others I would.
3: Yes
4: Yes
5: Probably not
6: Yes

Hey all, now that the only Traveller game in the Weave is closed, anyone up to refereeing another one?

I could do so but I'm only comfortable with the T20 system... >.<