New to the site, but not to Play by Post - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

New to the site, but not to Play by Post

New to the site, but not to Play by Post

Hello everyone! I have been a play-by-poster for years now, and love the avenue to express myself through fictional characters. I look forward to the opportunities this site affords. I am also a former Wizards of the Coast live chat, forum and social medial moderator and customer service wizard. We were called TSRO, Adepts, WizO and most recently ORCs.

Welcome to Myth-Weavers, @Tschel23!

Do ask us if you have any questions. I'm pretty sure bbCode and Dice Rollers are similar amoung most web forums. But follow the links if you need a refresher or some help.

Since you're a WotC person, check out the The Myth-Weavers Adventurer's League chapter here on the site.

Keep an eye on the Game Advertisment Forum for all the new happenings. Don't forget to keep an eye on the Game Planning Sub-Forum. Lots of game ideas blossom there and even fill up as help is offered and people build a shared story.

Also, since you are skilled with the interwebs stuff, I hope you enjoy the OFFICIAL MYTH-WEAVERS DISCORD SERVER as much as I do! Don't mind the harpoons - they are a traditional form of tribal greeting we have cultured. Just ask @Scream - Harpo's a plushie!

Hello, I am glad there are more play by post people but looking at the sight did get me accustomed to stats dice rolls and stuff. I wish you luck ^_^

@DerpyArcanine, have you joined us yet on the OFFICIAL MYTH-WEAVERS DISCORD SERVER?

Please do, if you haven't!