Heya! - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Heya!

Heya!

I'm Vdio, but i usually just go by VaronDio or Grizzlybrand most places. made an account ages ago to hold on to 4th edition characters but now I've been prompted to get on the forums more. I'm really rusty on PBP's (the last one was like 6-7 years ago) so i gotta work hard to get back in the saddle for one of my friend's new games on here. Super glad to be here!

Welcome to Myth-Weavers!

You may have some experience with PbP, but just as a reminder, take a look into our New to PbP thread. Also our Dice Roller help page will likely interest you.

From there, I'm sure you've already looked into our Games and Ads section, where all the games that are recruiting will post. Poke around and apply for a few games!

Lastly, feel free to check out Discord Channel. Just avoid the welcoming harpoons...

Once again, welcome aboard the Weave!