Hi - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hi

Hi

Hello, You can call me Spoon. I always use Myth-Weavers for the sheets, but never really posted until now. I hope to look forward to what the future holds.

Oh! @spoon I do not think you realize what you have been missing!

This is a fantastic community filled with fun folks - we're a lot like family - we try to get along, not always succeeding, but we try! After all, we're here to have fun - each and every one of us.

First of all, let me show you the Useful List of Really Helpful Links!
  • We'll start with Play-by-Post Basics because every community is slightly different. Its always good to know how it works.
  • Next up, Play-by-Post Posting Basics. It's just a good quick read.
  • Play-by-Post Concerns covers the truth about the nature of these games - they can be awesome, awfully rewarding, but there is a fair amount of attrition.

That's the primer reading, lets move on to the nitty gritty and stuff that's good to know in posting itself!
  • Want to make your posts look pretty and nice? Or, at least, organized? This help page shows you the fun of bbCode! Never leave a post without it!
  • This help page is all about dem bones! RPGs are typically about some random chance, and The Dice Roller is the random chance of choice!

And lastly, a place i have come to greater know a larger group of awesome people and players than the small circle I had known just through the site, THE OFFICIAL MYTH-WEAVERS DISCORD!
It's an awesome place, and a silly place! Come on by and hang out with us! And the harpoons? They are part of the traditional Discord Greeting. They're friendly - just like Colin's beard.