Salutations - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Salutations

Welcome, @starforged!

I'd like to think you've come to the right place!

Done much RPing on forums before - in the play-by-post format?

We have some handy pages for just kicking off your glorious journey with us - Check Out This Post!

Now, the nitty gritty of how to make things really work - I know you want to know how to get The DiceRoller! working in your favor. Well, we know how to get it to work, but obtaining the favor of the RNG Gods™ is something no one has really mastered.

Posting on the site is quick and easy .... and then you can get fancy. (I go for something in the middle - that I have blatantly stolen from others.) Check out the bbCode Help wiki page. And don't be afraid to ask others to share their code, or even just quote the post and make liberal use of CTRL-C and CTRL-V.

Lastly, where the non-RPG fun happens - Myth-Weavers has it's very own OFFICIAL DISCORD SERVER! were you can get a variety of questions asked, share music and recipes and computer building advice, or just ask Colin how his beard is feeling today.

Also, don't mind the harpoons. It's a traditional native greeting ... so they're friendly.