Introduction - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Introduction

Introduction

Hey, I'm relatively new to RPG's. Started with DND 5e a few years ago. Now, I've been playing Zurn instead. I like the flexibility it offers compared to DND. I also REALLY enjoy map making. I've GM'd for one campaign that I wrote, but the group disintegrated (oh well). I've been working on a new campaign on and off for 8 months or so. Super excited for it. It's a colonization campaign, where a party of Dwarves head to a new Island to colonize it. The island has a Moria/Deep Roads/Aberration like underground series of Biomes with some fun magical surprises for the players. Really excited for it. Currently made 6/14 maps that I need. Like I said, I'm relatively new to RPG's, but I REALLY enjoy them and the unique opportunity for storycraft and world building to allow people to share experiences in a fantasy setting.

@Jimijames HELLO!

Welcome to Myth-Weavers! We're so glad you found us!

Map making? Ooooo fascinating.... Excellent!

The campaign sounds like fun!

There are several 5e games around, and even an official Adventurers League chapter. Basically start at level one, play pick up games, meet new people, and have fun! Your character can be taken to conventions, too!

As for the rest, we've got some fantastic resources for you: