Suggestions - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Suggestions

Suggestions

I would personally like to see something like this.
http://www.3edb.com/viewCharacter.asp?cid=10236

I love how I am able to add notes and stuff to EVERYTHING. I like that site alot, its just none of it is automatic.

My suggestion; give it a layout like that, and allow notes to be added.

When our sheets done you'll be happy, so for now just hang in there, Cause to tell ya the truth I loath that sheet :P

Ok, I'm not saying it has to be like that, it's just I would like to see something that let me add notes to things. *shrug *

I'm sure I'll like whatever.

You don't like the automated character sheets? I thought the auto-fillins for stats in the skill sheet and auto-strength calculations for carrying (although this makes things harder if you want to play a quadruped) were actually useful... although room for notes might be nice.

And I presume, Dharkhealer, that you're still not going to be using magic at all?
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST

Auto-fill . . . no big deal. Room for notes . . . meh. Redesigned . . . nice, but no big deal. World of Darkness character sheets . . . I'd love you forever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockworkdreamer
Seconded.
Would that make it a threesome?

Good lord LivO where were young ladies as pretty as you when I was a younger man?

Okay on to suggestions!!!

Rodrigo please institute the Game closed option you had on another un-named site. I thought that was a very good thing to have in the ad section.

Also I like the auto fill on character sheet is good. I would also like to see a character generator like Redblade that works with the profiler to make the creation of characters fast and easy!!!

Quote:
Rodrigo please institute the Game closed option you had on another un-named site. I thought that was a very good thing to have in the ad section.
Maybe add an archive folder to the advertisments section? Would keep things tidy and it would be a fairly easy process to re-open an old ad.