Known site bugs? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Known site bugs?

Known site bugs?

I thought that having a list of bugged/not-working features up, will make for coders work on improvements in their free-time

1. Logging-out and doing a re-login doesn't jump you to the site portal. Instead, you are forwarded to the forums.
DICE WERE DELETED FROM THIS POST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuka
I thought that having a list of bugged/not-working features up, will make for coders work on improvements in their free-time

1. Logging-out and doing a re-login doesn't jump you to the site portal. Instead, you are forwarded to the forums.
Actually, login.php takes you straight to the forum home. If you log in from any other page, you will be redirected to that page. As the makers of the PSP might say, it's not a problem it's a function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortimer
Actually, login.php takes you straight to the forum home. If you log in from any other page, you will be redirected to that page. As the makers of the PSP might say, it's not a problem it's a function.

Ah, right on! Where is that strike-through feature when you need it?

When I click on the General forum, I get the following error:

I also get the following error at the top of every page.

Quote:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /forumdisplay.php(809) : eval()'d code on line 8

Never mind. It was fixed practically before I finished posting. That's how good the admins are.

That's just while Bekea was doing some testing, the error doesn't seem to be there now.

No, I undid my change the moment I saw it wasnt working... damn secret threads and not doing what I want them too >_<

Not sure if that is a bug, but when I click at 'Members List' it gives me a list of 6 members only.