Fire Emblem RPG; Anyone interested in checking it out? - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Fire Emblem RPG; Anyone interested in checking it out?

In the Fire emblem forums I frequent, usually the GM plays the singular Lord, whom heeds the council of the players who support them for direction, or move the story along as an active participant.

But players will have to be under the mindset of being a subordinate with their own ambitions that align with the Lord's goals...which is essentially the campaign's goals.

The Lord in this way has the final say in all matters, but is really a vessel for the many players. When the Lord's player loses interest or burns out, the game ends anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothene View Post
In the Fire emblem forums I frequent, usually the GM plays the singular Lord, whom heeds the council of the players who support them for direction, or move the story along as an active participant.

But players will have to be under the mindset of being a subordinate with their own ambitions that align with the Lord's goals...which is essentially the campaign's goals.

The Lord in this way has the final say in all matters, but is really a vessel for the many players. When the Lord's player loses interest or burns out, the game ends anyway.
That's not an awful wa to do it, but I would imagine the GM as Lord would risk GMPCification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage20500 View Post
That or the possibility of getting the character sheets added as an option for the sheet database?
You probably won't have a chance of this happening until games are being run here, but I wild definitely get your request in the list. I need to re-request the sheets I requested through the Wiki 2 years ago...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirouchan View Post
I've played with this system and even GM'ed with it before, so I am definitely up for it.
If you felt up for gming a game of it in here i'd definently would be down for handing in an application to join. There is a halbadier class i'm really wanting to play at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylia Quilor View Post
That's not an awful wa to do it, but I would imagine the GM as Lord would risk GMPCification
It runs the risk of the opposite, as well. A dead fish Lord can be just as bad.

I think anyone running it outside of a FE-specific forum would have to take applications for players, not characters.