Ok, so I decided to drop Dashing's Whip feats and the level in Bard. I've also decided to have him use a scimitar and take Dervish Dance at level 3. That saves a feat compared to Slashing Grace. I'll just have him use a shortsword or something until then. I'll also have both Dashing and Phantom use the item Ring of Tactical Precision. That allows them to share a Teamwork feat with each other, which will free up a feat for both of them. Obviously they won't have the Rings at level one, but they wouldn't have the teamwork feats at level one either so it works out. If I ever play them, I might have Phantom use 2 Rings of Tactical Precision to free up another feat for Dashing as his are more limited. But here is what I have:

Phantom: 10 Str, 16 Dex, 14 Con, 13 Int, 14 Wis, 12 Cha
Traits: Anatomist: +1 trait to confirm crits.
Tight Bonds: +1 Will against Charm & Compulsion effects when within 60 feet of sibling. Increase to +3 if commanded to betray or injure sibling.
1: Weapon Finesse, Combat Expertise, Butterfly's Sting
2: Rogue Talent – Assault Leader
3: Feat – Improved Steal
4: Rogue Talent – Combat Trick – Combat Reflexes
5: Feat – Broken Wing Gambit
6: Rogue Talent – Combat Trick – Outflank
7: Feat – Defensive Combat Training
8: Rogue Talent – Combat Trick – Disarm Partner
9: Feat – Iron Will

Dashing: 10 Str, 15 Dex, 14 Con, 12 Int, 14 Wis, 14 Cha.
Traits: Same as above.
1: Weapon Finesse, Dirty Fighting, Agile Maneuvers
3: Dervish Dance
4: Rogue Talent – Combat Swipe - Improved Steal
5: Improved Disarm
5: Improved Critical (class feature)
7: Outflank
8: Rogue Talent – Combat Trick – Disarm Partner
9: Paired Opportunists

If I do give Phantom 2 of the Rings, I'll remove Dashing's Outflank, move Paired Opportunists to level 7, and take Graceful Steal at level 9.