I'm very happy to celebrate the fifth anniversary of this project and, with it, release a new version of the FFRPG 4e core rulebook: Remastered. This version marks the jump from old text file to pdf typesetting to a brand new language, using XeLaTeX, thanks to the immensurable help from Atma and Weaver, as well bringing plethora of grammar fixes, rebalancing, new abilities, erratas, and much more.

I'm very glad to how this project has moved on, since the early begginnings in 2014 when I decided to do it, and how it helped foster a very nice online community around it. This passion I've felt from all of you who helped making this true, no matter how little you think you helped, is what gave me the will to continue working on this.
Anyway, without further ado, here is the download link for the Final Fantasy RPG 4th Edition: Remastered book.

Also, I'd like to announce that I won't be directly working with this project anymore. It has been a nice voyage to write it for the last 5 years, but I think I need to move on to new projects. One I'm particularly fond of is a yet-unnamed sci-fantasy RPG, which I intend to unveil in the near future. I'll still be around interacting with you both here and in the Final Fantasy Tabletop Discord, and I'll keep the FFRPG 4e Resources Wiki maintained, but won't be releasing any new books.

This, however, do not mean you'll have no more work on this system. As you may have noticed by the versioning on the cover of the new book (as of now 4.0.0), the book will still receive updates, gramar fixes and other adjustments, but this time I'll leave it to the capable hands of Atma and Weaver.

Thanks for reading my long rambling and hope you have great games!