Anime / Manga - Page 152 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Anime / Manga

Free on Youtube - Not like pirated free, legit free. At least it was last time I checked.

Someone can likely post a link or just search Redline and it should pop up.

(This might change based on region, its free in the US)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zod View Post
Redline Link Thank you! Every bit as good as it looked.
Bleh, I was all excited about having an anime I could watch in bed on my Switch and then found out it's not available in Canada.

Vinland Saga on Prime video is currently airing and really good. It's about Vikings (hell yeah) with good animation. Fire Force survived the first 3 episode challenge and is probably the best series airing right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale_Valkyrie View Post
Vinland Saga on Prime video is currently airing and really good. It's about Vikings (hell yeah) with good animation. Fire Force survived the first 3 episode challenge and is probably the best series airing right now.

Oh nice. I may check it out since it's on Prime in Canada as well.

Fire Force is by the same author that did Soul Eater.

The only two complains I've heard about it are some weird vocal mixing/timing being weird and that the manga is better.

I feel that 98.9% of the time the manga is going to be better. The manga being good is generally the justification for making the anime adaption in the first place. I don't really think that can qualify as a fair complaint.

I haven't noticed any vocal mixing issues, though I have only watched the dubbed version at this point in time. My wife is obsessed with the manga, but ...doesn't want to be forced to read when watching the TV. Go figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
Bleh, I was all excited about having an anime I could watch in bed on my Switch and then found out it's not available in Canada.
I know for a fact that the first season of the Yu-gi-oh GX english dub is on the official yu-gi-oh channel for people in Canada to watch. Try that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post
I know for a fact that the first season of the Yu-gi-oh GX english dub is on the official yu-gi-oh channel for people in Canada to watch. Try that.
I'm not sure I am interested in Yu-Gi-Oh. The hairstyles have always thrown me off. However, I do know the CCG app is coming to Switch, so I will likely try it. I'm a Pokemon guy, mostly because Pokemon Go helped me walk again after a couple of bouts of illness. However, if it is on Youtube and I can watch it on Switch, then the odds of me doing that are much greater.