Catastrophic Failure - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Catastrophic Failure

Lub lub, Rigo! I know you worked really hard to get us back up and running, thank you for that!

Losing sheets is a bummer, but on the bright side, the forum posts are all still up-to-date.

That would have been a much bigger problem, no? Losing six months of peoples' games.... I shudder to think of it. SO all-in-all, I think we came out fairly lucky here.

No problem, Rodrigo. It's always something, and we just have to learn from it and springboard into improved situations. Considering the site was down for less then 12 hours, you're doing better than most, so have faith in your skills and carry on.

Life happens Rodrigo, don't beat yourself up too much over this. You are only human.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezzran View Post
Losing sheets is a bummer, but on the bright side, the forum posts are all still up-to-date.

That would have been a much bigger problem, no? Losing six months of peoples' games.... I shudder to think of it. SO all-in-all, I think we came out fairly lucky here.
speaking of that, maybe its time to do a forum-backup or check up on the existing one....just in case?

Glad I forced my applicants in my new game to make a level breakdown in their app posts. That way at least those sheets can be restored with ease.

We shall survive! Thanks for all of your persistence in trying to fix things. You guys are awesome!