Polite's Notes, Volume 1(Pathfinder Lupans) - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Polite's Notes, Volume 1(Pathfinder Lupans)

Polite's Notes, Volume 1(Pathfinder Lupans)

Hi! This is more for me than anyone else, but if you find it in your heart to give this race I've made a looks-ie, I'd be ever so happy! Criticism is appreciated! Feel free to use this race, just try to give me credit!

Lupans!!
Also known to ye ol common folk as dog centaurs! I made them using the pathfinder race making guide, and will be putting them to use in my friend's campaign as a payer, and very possibly in my own campaign, full of other wacky races!
Unfortunately, I can't post Imgur links, but just imagine a dog's torso and legs, with an anthro dog on top of it!

So, these guys have a lot of stuff to them! First, they originally come from the First World, also known as the Fey-World! Yup! These guys are actually Fey creatures! They evolved alongside Fey, and became the faeries' mounts, until they became intelligent enough to speak and think actual thoughts beyond 'SQURRIEL!' From there, they instead entered into an alliance with the fey hat had treated them so well. If you ever see a wild Lupan, it's probably going to be in the First World, and it's probably gonna be alongside a Fey.
But they have come to the material plane, in recent years. They have made villages, deep in forests, hidden away from everyone... until now.

Technical stuff!
They take up exactly 16 Race Points, are a Large Fey creature, and have a swim and walking speed of 30!
They get +2 to Char and Dex, but a -2 to con, and +8 on Swim Checks!
They, once a day, can take advantage on Diplomacy or Persuasion!
They're also Quadrupeds, granting them a +4 racial bonus to CMD against trip attempts and a +10 foot bonus to their base speed. In addition, members of this race use weapons and armor as if they were Medium (instead of Large).
Finally, they have 60 ft of Darkvision!

Please reply if you have any ideas for this race!

Scent would be a thematically fitting option though is a little expensive points wise. Perhaps make it an alternate racial option that replaces on of the other traits.