Notices

Catalina Smith

Catalina Smith

Catalina Smith
Human Arcanist (Occultist)

Ht./Wt.: 5'5"/125 lbs.
Hair/Eyes: Brown/Blue
Social Background: Commoner (Artisan)
Weapon of Choice: Firearms (Dragoon Pistol)

"I have spent a long time reading about the world, hiding away from those who teased and bullied me, perhaps it's time I find my place beyond the old armchair I so love."

More coming, I've got the day off work today so hoping to get everything up before end of day as long as everything goes to plan!

Throwing some notes in here whilst I work on everything;
  • PLEASE ignore the ears, I found the picture and fell in love with it! If I can, I'll edit it to remove them or cover them up at least.
  • I have a few ideas about her build, third level the intention is to pick up Martial Weapons Proficiency (Firearms) with her feat and with her Arcanist Exploit pick up Familiar (Hare? Seems like the closest thing to the animal in the picture above), at fifth level her Arcanist Exploit will be used to pick up Craft Magic Arms and Armor, with the intent of making Mage Shot (there are also fire, acid & electricity versions) for her pistol (as it's a JRPG, based on a school, I'm guessing there's likely to be clubs she can potentially join that might make sense with this?), depending on whether she's using her pistol more or her summons more she'll either pick up Rapid Reload OR Superior Summoning; I'm thinking the latter as she doesn't get many shots a turn anyway due to poor BAB and with her summons out she can afford to spend a turn reloading every now and again.
  • MIGHT swap out the pistol for the musket, reload times are the same apparently so...
  • Personality wise, intending her to be a bit withdrawn as the game begins, bullied a bit as a kid but also her father has a lot of knowhow and there's some resentment in the town that he's not taken on apprentices to pass the knowledge along other than his daughter who is now off to the academy...
  • Intended on being a ranged combatant (either with spells or firearms) who uses summons (standard action to call, 1min/cl) to keep things off of her, preferring to summon multiple summons at a slightly lower level than to summon one big thing, more creatures to hide behind!

Stat BlockCatalina Smith
Female CG Human Arcanist (Occultist), Level 1, Init 5, HP 8/8, Speed 30ft.
AC 13, Touch 13, Flat-footed 10, CMD 13, Fort 2, Ref 3, Will 2, CMB 0, Base Attack Bonus 0
Misfire 1, Capacity 3 Dragoon Pistol (3) -1 (1d8, x3)
(+3 Dex)
Abilities Str 11, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 17, Wis 10, Cha 12
Condition None
Arcane Reservoir 3/4