Character Creation - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Character Creation

https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthr...4#post13981644

ive added a flaw and trait to my character if you need them removed np.. ill just keep them for RP purposes, otherwise pretty much good to go. ill reread and make some edits with in the next day or so but for the most part he is done.

@Antares90, how do you usually handle skills for multiclass characters?
Once a skill, always a skill? Or only the current class being leveled?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeeper View Post
@Antares90, how do you usually handle skills for multiclass characters?
Once a skill, always a skill? Or only the current class being leveled?
Only thing I'm enforcing is max ranks. Cross class or not, ranks are always worth a skill point.

Quote:
Once a skill, always a skill?
ive always wondered where this concept originated from.. if you put a level in fighter, you don't add spells to your spell book..

It is one of those things where people want to dip into something like rogue and use all of those skill points for the knowledge skills and so forth from another class. It just promotes class dipping.

Which I can allow, but only if you keep max ranks in mind. That way it prevents said rogue from having 15 ranks in Knowledge Nature at 3rd level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Steel View Post
https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthr...4#post13981644

ive added a flaw and trait to my character if you need them removed np.. ill just keep them for RP purposes, otherwise pretty much good to go. ill reread and make some edits with in the next day or so but for the most part he is done.
Sorry, I just got around to it. I still would like to stand by my rule of no flaws, but I can at least keep the RP aspect of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antares90 View Post
I still would like to stand by my rule of no flaws, but I can at least keep the RP aspect of them.
no worries, I can do without the added endurance feat

Updated rule 7. Basically, I must be able to find what you have in my books, and if it's not in my books, then I must be able to find it in a Google search.