Psychic

Name: Stelios Zaros
Height: 5'8"
Social Background: Commoner with bureaucratic ties
Blood Type: AB
Birthday: 2nd June
Traits:Merchant’s Child, Clever Wordplay (Diplomacy), Sheltered, Focused Mind
Weapon of Choice: Light Crossbow

Your heart can show you where you need to go, but only your head can get you there.

Report CardLevel 1, Init +5, HP 8/8, DR -, Speed 30'
AC 13, Touch 12, Flat-footed 12, CMD 13,
Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +4, CMB +0,
Base Attack Bonus +0
Weapon A
Armor
Abilities
Str 10, Dex 12, Con 14,
Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 13
Condition None
Resistance None

~ ~ ~ ~

Since I'm done with personality, I'd like to be hit with dat info dump, specially about the bureaucracy, technology and other modern things he and his family may be interested about

Ok so, I think the first big question here is how relevant a part is the interest in technology going to play in your backstory. Like, do you come from a family that is interested in this kind of stuff, or do you come from a family that WORKS with this kind of stuff? Because being a bureaucrat with an interest in science and being an actual scientist are two very different things. Not to mention the fact that, when it comes to crafting a deep, interesting character, the average rule of thumb is that less is more: I'll take a character with one personality trait that is explained very well and plays a role in his development, over a character with 28384928283 personality traits that never go anywhere.

So yeah, if you're going to be from a family of bureaucrats who also happen to have an interest in science, then I have a set of information to provide of you, while if you're going to be from a family of actual scientists the matter is gonna be quite different. The decision is up to you of course

Oh, understood. I intended this interest to be more of a shared interest between him and his parents, a hobby if you will. They are indeed both administrators and bureaucrats who find it "pretty" and "interesting". Also, I know have linked the sheet here, hope I didn''t forget anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigor View Post
Oh, understood. I intended this interest to be more of a shared interest between him and his parents, a hobby if you will. They are indeed both administrators and bureaucrats who find it "pretty" and "interesting". Also, I know have linked the sheet here, hope I didn''t forget anything

Ayup, backstory is written, I may come to add somethings later, but the basics are those. I'd like some feedback, specially since I feel like I've hit one of those annoying points where I'm not sure if what was done in backstory matches what was done in personality, so some tips would be nice

I think it's fine. The backstory makes sense (although you should probably mention your hometown somewhere, since we discussed it), and the personality does feel quite natural here. Like, it's not forced, I can believe that someone with that kind of upbringing would develop that kind of peesonality.

So yeah, nice job all around!

Wait, I didn't mention it? *re-reads the whole thing* Oh yeah I didn't. Silly me, forgetting to add stuff . I'll add that and maybe extra details soon
Also, how nice of my concepts to tie up nicely