Our first hardcover book: War of Immortals Campaign Setting - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Our first hardcover book: War of Immortals Campaign Setting

Our first hardcover book: War of Immortals Campaign Setting

It's with great pride that we would like to announce our first hardcover book, a print-on-demand offering available at DriveThruRPG: "The World of Farland: War of Immortals Campaign Setting" for D&D 5e!

It is the distant past of the World of Farland, before the Lords of Sin and the Dark Conquest. Humans and halflings live in caves and huts, their civilizations barely developed. A different conflict consumes the land, a war fought by elves and dwarves against the fell and evil Dark Folk kingdom of Stor-gris. This dread kingdom is a land of orcs, goblins, and their kin; it is a slaveholding realm, full of monsters and terror. The Races of the Light must fight for the very survival....

Of course it's also available in pdf format. If you give it a look, we are very confident you will like it. You can check it out here.

Hey, congrats, that's awesome.

Thanks, DRK!

Having a hardcover book is actually a really big step forward. Congrats my man.

Thanks so much!

Awesome...congratulations! Who did the cover art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindcrime View Post
Awesome...congratulations! Who did the cover art?
Thanks you! An artist by the name of Thomas Weivegg did the cover art. I did the front and rear cover design.

@WhoEvrIwant2b Thanks!

congratulations!
I've never played in WoF, but have heard good things about it from other members here

bravo on getting a beautiful hardcover printed!

Thank you!