** Announcemnts!! ** - Page 2 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

** Announcemnts!! **

I made some updates and reorganized the official rules thread.

Please have a look and send any comments my way.

I tried not to change much in the official rules, except where I noted that common practice differed from what was written. In most cases I changed expectations to match reality.

However, I do want to point out one change that was made intentionally by me. The waiting period for over-subscription is hereby changed from 2 business days to 48 hours.

My reasoning for the change is this: we are a global community. What is a business day in one locale may not be in another.

As you may have heard, there was a catastrophic data loss resulting in any changes to character sheets as of July 25, 2016 being lost.

If this is causing significant impact to your PCs or your games and you are not sure how to proceed, please contact me.

Play-by-Post Exclusive/Special Limits

Post on Paizo Forums by Online VC, Jesse Davis

If you have any questions or concerns you can post them there, here or PM myself or another VO.

Thank you.

Hey, do not use the [ sb=sp ] trick for your stat block here. You get ALL the stat blocks for Pathfinders, not just your own.