Old Nov 12 '17, 3:31pm
Young Adult Dragon

Defiance

Defiance - Forum
Pathfinder
Ad Closes: Nov 26 '17
Estimated Members Requested: 4

An Unexpected Letter

About DefianceGreetings. I am Perditious Templar and this game is my first attempt at being a Story Teller on a site like this. I've created quite a bit of content for my world, and I encourage you to read through as much as you desire in the game folders.

In my experience, many games are created with an unspoken expectation that the adventuring will go on "forever", but that isn't the case here. I'd like my game to run for at least 3-4 months. If I can accomplish that with my first game, I'll be happy to wrap up whatever adventure the party is in, call it a success, and look to try something more ambitious.
How Can I Apply?Application Guidelines can be found here: Click Me!

Questions can be asked here: Click Me!

The Setting Overview can be found here: Click Me!

Game Description:

Defiance is a Pathfinder Game I would best describe as a "closed sandbox". The players begin by answering the call of a local hero, but after that are free to choose their own fates. There is no overarching plot in this game, but for my first run I would like to keep the actions limited to the kingdom and a few surrounding areas.

Last edited by Perditious Templar; Nov 12 '17 at 3:35pm..
Finally a game where I can play a Vitalist! Expect my application soon! :-)

Color me interested, either with a Monk, or an Erudite, at this point.

Interested. Will Read now and post application once my system it decides to allow me to see the SRD again.

I noticed that in the application guidelines you made mention of all Paizo classes, except for Occult. Would you be willing to at least entertain an occult character?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eijel View Post
I noticed that in the application guidelines you made mention of all Paizo classes, except for Occult. Would you be willing to at least entertain an occult character?
Unfortunately, I am not familiar with Occult mechanics and I'm trying to keep things as simple as possible. I feel I've green-lit ample resources for you to develop a character concept, should you be interested in joining the game.