Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

What's that Videogame?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dybrar View Post
Future Cop: LAPD. Such glorious cutscenes it had.
It was an amazing game and I was quite happy to discover there was a PC port. You're up next!

Probably my favourite racing/driving game of all time. Features a pretty sweet soundtrack and some surprisingly entertaining writing, too.

It's one of the best racing games I've ever played, for sure, but I'm going to let someone else take a crack at it.

Never played that one, pretty much the only racing game I play and enjoy is Burnout.

Okay, X and Y indicated on screen so we're dealing with and XABY controller so that's Nintendo, map suggests an open world game . . . crap, wasn't there an open-world Need for Speed game for the gamecube?

~checks game shelf and dim memories~

NfS: Underground?

Nope! I will say that the controller prompts are potentially misleading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirlot View Post
Okay, X and Y indicated on screen so we're dealing with and XABY controller so that's Nintendo, map suggests an open world game . . . crap, wasn't there an open-world Need for Speed game for the gamecube?

~checks game shelf and dim memories~

NfS: Underground?
You really think those are Gamecube graphics?

Less "think" than "it's the last nintendo console I owned and had a racing game for?" There's a certain amount of brainstorming involved and I'm limited to what I know